Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 26 April 2014
I purchased this bracelet for mothers day this Year (2014), I was hoping I hadn't picked out something that looked like it had come out of a claires accesories when I had ordered it. To my delight when opening it to check it out, I can honestly say I was so pleased with it and couldn't wait to see my mums face when I gave it to her. She was pleased with it too when she saw it!
So my only reason for 4 stars is due to the design of it, if you have really small wrists it does adjust itself during movement when you are busy doing things. My mum has just clipped it onto another bracelet because she was a bit worried she would lose it if it slipped. Other than that minor detail, it is a fantastic bracelet and a gorgeous inexpensive gift :)
on 27 December 2014
Wifey didn't want an expensive silver bracelet as she lost the last one, metal being soft it wore at the smallest link and was lost so I picked this pretty looking piece, she was delighted and I save some expense. Yes I'd recommend.
on 10 July 2015
Arrived quickly and is just lovely , bougth for gift but would luv to keep it myself !
on 12 January 2015
Far better than I expected for the price.Strong & well made. Bought for myself but would buy as a gift for someone quite easily.
on 12 January 2015
got this item in sale on Prime. Love it, looks so lovely, and would buy another :)
on 16 February 2015
This item is advertised as genuine 925 silver, however, after a few times being worn it has started to tarnish and turn a copper colour!! Really disappointed with product!! It is clearly NOT sterling silver but is in fact silver plated!!!!
on 20 August 2015
I am in love
on 7 January 2015
Nice bracelet
on 26 February 2015
As soon as my friend opened it for their birthday, one of the hearts fell off and keeps doing so. Very embarrassing!
on 18 August 2015
My wife loves it. And now me to:)