on 5 December 2015
I got this around a year ago.
The first time, the bracelet that I received did not close properly and did not look like the picture. However, the seller was kind enough to refund me and send me another one and this one looked elegant and the clasp worked properly.
What I like about this product: it looks unique and delicate if you like small, intricate type of designs.
What I dislike about this product: It discolored quickly even though I have hardly used it.
on 22 June 2016
Its not hallmarks but didn't really expect it to be for the money however I really like it. I've been looking at different types of bangles and this was a cheap way to test out the style which I love
on 2 December 2014
Lovely looking bangle, just saw this for £10 on wowcher so good for the price!! Only thing is that I can see, is that where they put the flower bit on the metal spike comes thro the other side towards the wrist, so am not sure as bought for a gift but this may or may not cause a problem and I hope not lol
One person found this helpful
on 4 April 2014
Arrived on the 1st of April so was on time with estimate. Really pretty piece of jewellery. I'm a lover of bangles and bracelets and I just love it. The detailing of the rose is beautiful. Would definitely purchase from seller again. Very happy with my purchase.
One person found this helpful
on 2 January 2016
I love this bracelet and have not taken it off since it came, it can be worn for day and night, and for the money you cannot go wrong, the bracelet came in the estimated time frame.
on 2 June 2015
beautiful product - I bought this product at an offer price but would highly recommend it - solid - well made - beautiful bangle - hallmarked 925 which makes it solid silver and it is just that solid not hollow as I thought it would be for the price I paid.
on 4 January 2015
MY WIFE LOVED THIS I THOUGHT IT WAS OK WHEN I ORDERD IT I HED GO MY WIFE SOME WHITE GOLD RINGS AND THOUGHT THIS WOOD BE OK FOR THE PRICE ,ITS MUCH BETTER AND LOOKS GOOD FOR THE MONEY AND ITS HALL MARKED SUPRISED ME CAME ON TIME LOOKS GOOD
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 25 February 2015
This bracelet is really pretty but sadly the clasp does not fit anywhere near going around the rose. I still wear it and as its not huge on an adult it does not fall off. I definitely feel you get what you pay for in this instance.
on 22 September 2014
very pretty bangle with an rose motif and I like the styling of it very much so unusual and different and has a modern feel. This bangle is of quite good weight, not flimsy and for the price a wonderful bargain ideal for a present or to keep for myself!
on 9 September 2015
The bracelet is beautiful, very delicate, exceptional value for money, which arrived before time.
A lovely bangle style, which is much better the expected and far better than described.

See one answered question