Customer reviews

Mercers Furniture Corona Entertainment TV Unit

on 26 July 2017
Saw these advertised and liked them so looked on Amazon and there they were. I had a glass one at the time and was sick of constantly dusting it. So bought this and it looks great. My husband and son put it together and it didn't take all that long. There's plenty of room for 2 boxes, and I put dvds in the cupboard. The draw comes in handy to keep all the family's chargers and batteries etc. Looks plush.
on 7 March 2016
Lovely, sturdy unit - looks more expensive than it is. Easily put together once you sort out what part is what.
review image
on 4 June 2017
The finished product is what I wanted, size, storage and fitting of my Blu-ray, set top box and Xbox. But due to the small parts that I didn't want my little one to eat or lose. It to me from 10pm to 3am in the morning! The only issue I have is on close inspection you can tell the draw doesn't look level and it is tight for the Blu-ray, making access to the cable in the back hard to reach if require. Other than that. A well put together and solid built unit.
on 16 October 2017
Instructions were not clear , a lot of the hole wasn’t there and 1 piece of wood was an inch and a half short . Because I was desperate I had to make it right
on 6 May 2017
It came in a flat pack , that had more bits in it then I ever seen before , and the instructions about screws are wrong small black and gold are the wrong way around . Small should be large .
Excellent product. Clear, concise instructions, easy to assemble. An impressive piece of furniture, looks good.
on 19 February 2015
Decent amount of storage, room for consoles and the drawer is a decent size. Looks pretty decent when finished. My tip is to take time working out which piece is which. Only when you know where everything goes is it time to put it together, there are quite a few parts and it will take a while, but it isn't too hard.
on 24 May 2017
There was One main part that was too short they sent another unit out , but Amazon will not arrange for collect the old unit so I am stuck with it and I will have to pay for the replacement unit on top. which means pay for 2 and only get 1 that is any good sounds like great deal.
on 23 December 2016
probably my favourite piece in the corona collection that i have bought, very sturdy and can hold up a lot of items, definitely worth the purchase.
on 3 November 2014
This item arrived rapidly and undamaged!! this is an excellent item that looks really nice! My only gripe is the instructions could be better! the parts are listed and numbered on the instructions but the parts themselves aren't, if they were it would have made assembly a bit quicker!!

I would also recommend adding some PVA (Wood glue) to each dowel, something else the instructions don't mention..

Overall though a nice item that for practicality and looks, is very good!
review image
33 Comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse