on 26 September 2013
Not only did the product take three weeks to get here, but the colour looks nothing like it does in the photo. It is more of a sharp, darker green colour and the texture is horrid. The colour also appears shiny which I hate. The packaging was just horrendous too; it was taped far to much so I was unable to open it without damaging the packaging (in case I would need to have returned it). Next the coat was actually inside a closed freezer type styled bag, with a little zipper. As soon as I tried to unzip the bag it broke off! Distressed already, I at least tried it on, but it was so itchy on my skin and the quality was awful. I'm so dissapointed, it's just an ugly coat and should be sold for £8 max!
If you're considering buying this coat take my advice, it's not worth the money, awful quality, late to get here and ugly colour.
on 10 October 2013
It is very thin and not good quality. I was shocked that it cost me £17.90 to return it to China. I am waiting for confirmation that they have received it so that they can refund my money. I will update this site accordingly.
on 1 October 2013
Looks better in picture then in real. Lining not brilliant but ok for cheap coat, many around in this style but it's an ok price for the quality it is concise ring for better quality u would norm pay over 60.
on 11 March 2016
When I received this coat, I first thought it was rather large and was going to return it, but after walking around in it for 10minutes I knew I couldn't return it! It was so warm and Cosy and very comfortable to wear! I thought it would be perfect for when I was out and about, pushing the buggy. After wearing it, im glad I didn't go for a smaller size as it was perfect for moment such a picking up the children etc. this is a cot I will keep for a very long time! It is a very practical coat and gives you plenty of room for movement which many coats don't I find.
The hood has a fur rim which is so cosy and soft and the linning of the coat is a very soft and warm fur which keeps you very warm but not too hot! Just perfect! :)
I would definately recommend this coat to any age!
on 12 February 2014
Bought it for my 14 year old daughter for Christmas but she didn't like the quality so it cost us £10 to return.The returns were sent I remember to a building in England which didn't help as all enquiries were dealt with in China!
Anyway somehow my returns got 'lost' in the post and their 'office' promised they'd look for the missing item.However after a few more empty promises from them to look for the 'lost' item i lost patience and asked to deal with it myself.
I asked for the address of their building where the returns were sent to.......they promptly stopped replying to my texts!!
on 22 December 2013
bought this for my daughter who loves it, that's something to buy something to make a teenager smile. its good quality and she claims its very warm
on 19 January 2014
outer lining is only attatched by buttons and not sewn onto lining. but warm , it will do but not worth the money brought my other daughter similar coat for same money and its all sewn together and really made well.
on 11 April 2014
This took a long time to deliver however it was coming from Japan. The quality of the coat is poor and the fit is slightly smaller than I would of liked. It has actually put me off internet clothes shopping.
on 29 June 2014
The quality is not the best but the fit and look of the jacket is lovely! It could do with being a bit warmer but for the price you can't complain
on 2 November 2013
It did take a while to arrive but it is well worth the wait. Very comfortable and warm, it is big enough to wear large jumpers in the winter without being restricted or feeling too tight. Would recommend to anyone who wants a parka jacket but doesn't want to spend too much money.