on 2 September 2016
This bed is perfect for what i needed! The bed was easy to put together, and despite the lack of space by having to assemble this bed in a very small bedroom, the process still only took around an hour and a half going easy. The lifts for the bed do require a lot of force to move at first though until it begins to move more freely, to do this just apply pressure in bursts when trying to push the lifts back down, as opposed to forcing the lifts down, which could damage the lifts, bringing the lifts down once a mattress is on the bed makes it much much easier! The bed looks great and has plenty of storage space below, making it much more practical than other beds of similar designs. From experience so far, the bed is very quiet and does not squeak or make any annoying noises. Looks like it will last a long time and was definitely worth the money.
on 28 February 2016
Very impressed with the quality of this bed. Make sure you read and follow the instructions carefully though as we had a few mishaps along the way! Took us 2.5 hours to put together and there were three of us!
Looks lovely though. Good quality, perfect for my 19 year olds room and great storage space too. Leather headboard and base also very good quality looks lovely.
The only thing I would say is that order from supplier states that delivery men will take to room and unpack to inspect. They took it to room but don't have time to wait although did allow us to inspect head board.
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 16 February 2016
Great bed base which was not very expensive and had the bonus of free delivery. Found it difficult to build it myself and required some help. Great once it was built with loads of room in the understorage!!!!!
One person found this helpful
on 4 April 2014
Bought this for my teenager who thinks its the business! A couple of minor parts were missing from the mattress slats, but the seller had them with me 2 days later so no problem there. Will consider one of these when I change my bed!
on 26 May 2016
After reading a few reviews I was quite hesitant to purchase this bed..

It's been over a month now and the value for money for this bed is insane.

I quite a laidback non fussy person and expected the build quality to be slightly cheap being something I could deal with, however it turns out the build quality was extremely good and does the job all around.

If you're looking for a cheap, high quality and brilliant storage solution this is the bed for you.
on 2 April 2016
Top quality bed. Lovely soft touch vinyl. Easy to build. Very useful storage under the bed. The gas struts raise and lower the bed with excellent control and offer easily accessible storage space.
on 22 January 2015
I was looking for a small double ottoman storage bed for my teenage daughter's bedroom. I saw this and was attracted by the price.
It arrived promptly and was easy to a assemble following the instructions.
Plenty of storage space underneath, although having an ottoman myself, I don't think this has any extra.
Very happy with the product overall.
on 27 May 2014
Really nice bed, easy to put together, looks really cool in my teenagers room, the storage space is brilliant, we are really happy with it and the price was very good
on 14 February 2014
I was a little worried about the quality of the bed due to the excellent price. However I need not have worried. It was easy to assemble is brilliant quality and looks fantastic. The storage is amazing and you can get so much in there and it is very easy to lift up and push down. I would recommend this bed. Delivery was also exceptional. I ordered on Monday and received on Wednesday.
on 24 April 2016
It took me some time but it looks nice. The bottom is just a thin layer to separate your stored items from the floor.
One person found this helpful