on 11 October 2013
unless you are sure of your gore size dont buy these. even the converters dont help. I cant be bothered sending back so will give to someone different shape from me. guess they arent on sale for nothing!
on 30 January 2014
I actually bought these from a well known running shop. Like the first reviewer, I also found the sizing with these way off. I am a consistent trouser size 10 and originally ordered a 38 (M, size 12 according to the label when it arrived) since the measurements for the 38 seemed a little small. They fitted fine in the legs but pinched in the waist enough to not be able to live with.

I exchanged for a 40 (14, L) and not so pinchy but now somewhat looser in the legs (though not excessively). If these had been full price I would have sent them back for a refund.