Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 November 2013
Such good Value at £10 for both CDs, just couldn't resist getting this instead of just Part 2 and it's only 30p more. lols :-)
on 1 November 2013
Wasn't sure at first bt the more I listened the more I loved!! Some songs quite lengthy too bt I love music so it's all good!!
on 7 October 2013
This complete collection features arguably the best songs ever made. Here's my track by track review.

"Pusher Love Girl" kicks it all off. A mid-tempo RnB with lots of changes in rythm and tune. JT sings lyrics metaphorical to "pushing drugs" singing, "so high I'm on the ceiling baby so come and be my dealer baby" 10/10

"Suit & Tie" follows 8 minutes into the album. Again this is just flat RnB, with horns for good measure! JT's sexyiest song, maybe ever, singing "goin' out so hot just like an oven, and ooouch, burnt myself but just had to touch it.! 10/10

"Don't Hold The Wall". This is the first hands down dance track. "Dance, don't hold the wall" Timbaland musters over JTS vocals. 9/10

"Stawberry Bubblegum" starts off with Timbaland repeating "girl this is dedicated to you" before JT pleads his girl not to change because her "flavours so original" . This song is a defo nod to Michael Jackson. 10/10

"Tunnel Vision" gets rid of the Strawberry Bubblegum metaphors and throws in a movie set instead "a crowded room anywhere, thousand people all I see is you there" JT sings. 9/10

"Spaceship Coupe". Ok, now his girlfriend an alien?? Weird, but it works! "Everybody knows that you're from outta space but I just wanna hop in space with you" JT croons in a voice reminiscent of a 12 year old girl. But hey I'm not judging! 9.5/10

"That Girl". Another mid-tempo ballad where JT sings "didn't have to run, I knew it was love from a mile away". 10/10

"Let The Groove Get In" is the second dance track on the album. Just dance! 10/10!

"Mirrors" if you don't know this one then you've been living under a rock. 10/10

"Blue Ocean Floor" is the weakest track. A very slow love song that never really gets going, but does get boring! 7/10

"Gimme What I Don't Know (I Want)" uses the metaphor of hot jungle s*x! "if you're looking for an animal, hop in my cage" JT flirts, over lions roaring and stuff :-) 10/10

"True Blood" is a take on Michael Jackson's Thriller. His girls a demon now! Funky RnB amongst others! Before JT whispers "Guitar" and a quite magnificent electric guitar swoops in. That's worth a 10/10 by ittself!

"Cabaret". A pure s*x drive. "Got you saying Jesus so much it's like we're laying in a manger" and "if s*x is a contest then you're coming first" 10/10

"TKO" A break-up RnB! With boxing metaphors! "Out for the count yeah girl you knocked me out, with a TKO" TKO meaning Technical Knock Out. 10/10

"Take Back The Night" disco time!!! 10/10

"Murder". "Below your waist is murder" "oooh that girl is murder, everybody get down". Another RnB with a slight edge" 9.5/10

"Drink You Away". JT can't drink his girl away here. "I've tried Jack I've tried Gin I've tried all of their friends but I can't drink you away" he sings. Sounds like a song from the Wild West!!! 10/10

"You Got It On" is a pure baby making song! "Baby the day you were born, picked you up and you up so cold but so not everything melts on you" he croons in a delicate voice. "And it sounds like falling in love:. 10/10

"Amnesia". Poor guy can't remember when he was last happy. "Every memory fades away til it's gone, where did they go?" JT asks politely? Before singing "I thought I could do without it now I know I need ya"

"Only When I Walk Away". JT almost screams down the microphone here. "She loves me now, but only when I walk away" 10/10

"Not A Bad Thing" is climbing up the charts right now, listen and you'll see why. Tip: when it finishes, there's a hidden song!
55 comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 February 2014
Awesome!!!!
Justin Timberlake is the greatest artist of the world and this is one of the best album ever. I LOVED IT!
on 26 January 2014
I would recommend this cd, it's very unique & different with plenty of good tunes, as you would expect from Mr. JT!! :)
on 9 November 2013
After a long time, JT has produced an oustanding double album. Great tracks and music. Worth the wait. Buy it !
on 10 March 2014
Great album, part 1 has the better songs on however on the whole really good album, totally worth the purchase
on 16 November 2013
Bought this for my best friend for her birthday as she love him she plays it all the time its been a great buy
on 6 June 2014
Great album! Every track is a winner. Perfect summer music from the master of party tunes. I Love every note.
on 16 November 2013
It was a long time coming but worth the wait!!! I am all the more excited about seeing him live now in April.