Customer reviews

The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2 [Deluxe Edition]
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 February 2016
I've been a huge fan of Justin since Nsync. He never fails to amaze me. This album is amazing in one word! If your looking for something similar to Futuresex Lovesounds then you will be disappointed. Its a different sound and overall tone but its awesome nonetheless. Its a grown Justin experimenting with different sounds to create something epic.

Electric Lady is my favourite song of this album. It hints to Justin's old sound but yet has a totally different spin.

If your looking for an album to get you in the mood for a night out or even a nice night in I highly recommend this!
on 30 October 2013
I liked this better than 1 of 2 of The 20/20 Experience. It sounds like JT has gone back to what he knows and added more sophistication to the production.
on 24 May 2016
I actually like this album a bit more than 1 of 2 of the 20/20 experience!
It doesn't really have a song as powerful as "Mirrors", but "Take back the night",
"Cabaret" and "TKO" or "Murder", certainly are some really good tunes.
I felt that some tracks, such as "True blood" were designed to be an hommage to
Michael Jackson's "Thriller" in particular, although I don't really think it worked out
that well. I think JT can do better!
on 3 November 2013
Can't stop listening to this album. My favourite tracks are Take Back the Night & Drink You Away. I would definitely recommend this album.
on 18 November 2013
Well when it's one of your favourite recording artists, you normally like anything they do. This fit in with the collection.
on 23 December 2013
My friend loved this; when I gave it to them and they opened it they were incredibly happy, good service and arrival time.
on 2 November 2013
Loved this album more than 20/20 Experience Part 1. I've got it on repeat. Look out for the hidden track! JT at his best!
on 16 November 2013
Love Justin - love his music - this cd is fab. It's as good as the last one so I'm happy
VINE VOICEon 1 October 2013
I read a few reviews from critics saying part 2 of 20/20 was dull and too long compared to part 1 and that Justin had kept all his 'left offs' for this album. I would really like to know what these people were listening to because I got the exact opposite impression.

I am a really big Justin fan but was a little disappointed with 20/20 part 1. Outside of 'Mirrors' I found the songs were too long and largely uninteresting leaving much to be desired. I didn't want to keep the album on repeat like 'Justified' and 'Futuresex/Lovesound'.

When I found out there was a part 2 I crossed my fingers that the better stuff had been kept for volume 2. 'Take Back the Night' certainly indicated this was going to be the case, and when 'TKO' dropped I knew volume 2 was going to be a winner.

I'm glad to say I was right and while the album does get off to a rough start (Gimme What I Don't Know I Want and True Blood are the weakest tracks) from 'Cabaret' the songs get a little more infectious, toe tapping and awe inspiring. The country tinged 'Drink You Away' is one of the talking points of this album, an inevitable exploration of Justin's Tennessee roots, and a very good one at that. 'Amnesia' was a turning point for me which is like the 'Lovestoned/I Think She Knows' of this album and was my favourite of the album along with 'Not a Bad Thing' which is just one of those ridiculously catchy songs you want to keep playing over and over. For the ballad lovers you'll love the hidden track 'Wings' which is little more than guitar and strings, a pleasant change to the piano ballads from previous albums.

I didn't care much for the bonus tracks on the deluxe version this time around and not worth the extra money in my opinion unless you're a really die hard fan.

All in all, if radio friendly, infectious Justin is what you craved this volume hits the spot a lot better than volume one!
on 8 October 2013
I Was Looking Forward to Get This Album, But What a Surprise When I Listened To It!
The Great Music Vibe That Justin Dwelt Us Only Starts On Track Number 5, Till The End of The Album.
The First 4 Songs Were Really Not Good... =/
But The Rest Of The Songs Make It Worth The Buying!!!