on 9 April 2017
Works very well. Just as required. Cleans up good.
on 22 March 2015
A fantastic product which is very easy to clean and the customer aftercare is great as they have sent me emails with tips to care for my product
on 2 December 2015
I do not know why but I do not like baking with it as it leaves a plastic smell in my cakes... I might be very sensitive though
on 11 February 2015
Nice product,good quality.
VINE VOICEon 20 January 2016
Silicone Baking Mats have been around for awhile. I have had several mats, one I still use. The other two always felt greasy to me, no matter how long or how well I washed them. I do not use them any longer.

A friend had purchased two of these mats,and she raved about them. I borrowed one mat while I was making Christmas cookies, and this one was far superior to any others I have tried. They seem to be a little heavier, and do not release as much grease as the others. I made coconut macaroons, and they can tend to stick at times. They came off this mat without difficulty. In fact I liked this mat so much I used it over and over the couple of days I was making cookies. I purchased two new sets one for my neighbor and one for me. I took over the mat she loaned me, but I reciprocated with a nice selection of cookies for her. These mats are covers easy to clean, and they do not feel greasy after use.

Very satisfied with these silicone mats.

Recommended. prisrob 01-19-16
on 28 October 2017
I bought this some time ago and it looked very good quality compared to my other silicone mats,BUT........I have just used it for a large six egg meringue and its produced the worst meringue Ive ever made. with the thin silicone mats you can just peel the meringue off, but with this one its too stiff - so broke the meringue! I'm sure its great for cakes and biscuits, but not for meringue!!!
on 14 August 2013
I purchased this silicone mat as I was intrigued with thi new technology that everyone was talking about. The package arrived 3 days early (I opted for the free delivery option to save money) was packaged well and contained great instructions and a link to a site that has some good recipe ideas.
I have been a weight watcher for as long back as I care to remember and I always purchase the recipe books at the meetings. My first recipe I tried was the weight watchers chocolate brownies. To start with I really couldnt get my head around the fact that I could put this mat in the oven without it melting! Anyway,this technology is amazing! The brownies slid straight off, the mat rinsed clean the brownies were delicious! From that day on I literally use my baking mat for everything! You wont believe the amount of pan scrubbing using one of these saves!
Of course the biggest benefit to me is the fact that I use a lot less fat now in my cooking as everything cooks in its own juices...without sticking!
on 8 May 2015
I think I expected a bit too much from this baking mat, based on the reviews. It's a sturdy, durable, silicone-coated fibreglass mat. It's a bit big for my baking trays - I'd recommend measuring yours first. I bought it as a reuseable replacement for baking parchment, which is fine for most things. If I cook meat on it (on a baking tray), there will be bits that need a good deal of elbow grease to shift. However, it's still easier than scrubbing burnt bits off metal. Because it's so large and floppy, drying it can be a little awkward. After a few uses it will discolour to a tan-brown colour, which is normal. All-in-all a decent product, but I wouldn't buy again.
on 3 August 2013
Great product and made from good quality material. Cooked fresh fish with this silicone baking mat and it worked a treat. Super easy to clean and flexible enough to store almost anywhere. Using it to bake a batch of cookies next. I love that it is so versatile and can go from fish to cookies. Would definitely recommend.
on 12 November 2013
this is really useful and helpful for anyone who do the baking work but not want to get the baking tray messy!!