on 20 November 2017
I had been sitting on the fence with this item as I didn't know what to expect given the mixture of reviews, well that and the price (£28 ish) does seem rather a lot. But the item arrived quickly and very well packaged. The frame is perfect and rests perfectly on my kitchen wall, it's very easy to slide pictures and collages into the slots. My daughter loves to display her creations and now she can choose where her pictures will go in the frame. It really looks splendid, I may get another.
on 30 May 2016
Just received this product, which if my 3 year old son had not seen it I would have sent back! It is dirty with little marks all over it. However my son loves it - his art work being on display. So great product but poor looks wise.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
on 3 March 2018
This is a great item but sooooo overpriced! I was going to get another one but was put off by the price. I have since discovered that Hobby Craft sell something identical for a fiver!
One person found this helpful
on 31 May 2018
I love the idea of this product and my 4 year old does too. The only disappointing thing is that the frame has black marks on the front and I am unable to get them off. I would like to have it replaced but don't feel I should have to pay the return postage cost.
on 24 April 2016
Great idea, only irritation is that in the middle frame, depending where you hang your nail you have to un hang the frame to get the picture in
2 people found this helpful
on 4 March 2015
This is a really great buy. My daughter draws and prints every day so its nice to put some up in a frame. We recently did matching hand prints, I love seeing it up on the wall. And they are easy to replace/keep adding to. I will probably buy more ...
One person found this helpful
on 9 October 2017
This was a gift arrived on time. Recipient used it immediately to display her 6 yr old daughter's artwork. Very satisfied.
on 5 June 2016
I ordered two of these to go in my newly decorated hallway to display certificates for my business, one came in perfect condition but the other, although in film wrap was scratched a lot and its quite visible.
on 17 October 2017
Does what it says.
on 10 May 2015
Brilliant idea for showing my daughters art. She loves changing the pictures each time she does a new one. Lots of friends have commented on how stylist these are so I have and would recommend to friends and family.