Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 20 October 2012
I wouldn't usually have bought something like this "unseen" but they looked much more lightweight and a better style than anything I've seen in local wheelchair/ cycling/ sports shops - I wasn't disappointed, loved them from the first wear, am more comfortable when out and about.
on 3 February 2013
Loved these gloves. they got me through a Dartmoor cycle challenge without blisters. good quality. be careful with the sizing. I thought I was a medium but would have been better to get a small.
on 24 April 2015
As a new-returner to cycling, after pretty naff surgery and a LOT of years I figured gloves were a good idea. These are brilliant - fit in all the right places without getting uncomfortable as you get warmer
on 7 January 2013
Fantastic gloves. Useful in winter when worn with silk liners - fingers stay very warm. Will be needing a new pair soon!
on 8 May 2013
The price of these gloves was good, along with the colour options available. They arrived quickly (to Germany!) and were packaged well with recorded delivery. The colour was good and they seem well made.

However, the gloves were quite big themselves. I ordered a small which is usually ok for me, but if an XS was available, I feel this would have been more appropriate.

In addition to this, their grip is little to none existent. I purchased these gloves as I use a wheelchair daily (in Winter I use my leather gloves but I needed an alternative as the weather gets warmer) but they offered no help at all for this purpose and it is actually easier to push without them.

I don't like leaving bad reviews but I purchased these on the previous ones- had to be honest :(
on 5 May 2013
They are very good product and well done and very comfortable to wear and easy to but on and take off
on 24 October 2012
Not enough grip and does poorly to cushion impact when riding on bumpy surfaces, material is cheaply made, because reviews do not allow no stars i would have given that instead. Disappointing.
on 28 January 2013
purchased these when i ordered tops etc the quality of the stitching left a lot to be desired as i had to stitch both sides of the thumb up by hand after only wearing them twice.
on 17 June 2013
These were a great buy for the use of crutches after I had my bunionectomy and they came pretty quick. I would recommend to anyone with the use if crutches...
on 24 June 2013
very comfy good grip wen cycling onli things is hole is coning from.one of the fingers but suppose there a cheaper make