on 27 April 2014
These little figures are really cool for any Whovian, I love them, they look great on my shelf alongside other Doctor Who things, but so far I have had 3 and have got 3 different ones, I have 10th 11th and 7th.

another great thing in itself is with the 7th doctor you get a little replica of his trademark umbrella, so cool
on 17 August 2013
Honestly I liked the idea of a Lego like doctor who and the first waves of doctor who micro-figure were made with excellent quality but sadly the same cannot be said with these "Anniversary" figures as each of them seem to be made of a cheaper noticeable plastic which gives a very dull look and adds no sheen to the figure,I got the second and third Doctor and would have been happier if they didn't look awful.When compared with the old figures these new ones look dull and unfinished(seriously one of the feet on mine was un painted) I recommend you go with either Lego or Earlier Micro-figure waves.I also compared my third Doctor with my new Anniversary Doctor and the hair was a different color as well as the eyes being printed above the eyebrows.I recommend you either Stick with Lego of get the earlier character building figures unless your a die hard whovian and have to get these.
on 1 September 2013
Fantastic little fun figure that I have come to expect from Character building
Perfect for a doctor who fan or not
on 10 February 2014
In my opinion, the product was overpriced, as you can get a pack of 6 series 1 packets for around £12 at forbidden planet.

The product itself, was great, and for more information, [...] is quite useful.
on 26 December 2015
Got 2 of these as stocking fillers for my son who likes Dr Who,and he loved them!They come with their own sonic screwdrivers which is cool:)
on 19 December 2015
very good
on 20 January 2014
I am very disappointed on receiving two identical micro figures. I had hoped for two different ones in the blind bags.