Customer reviews

Taking the Fall
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 19 April 2016
Really enjoyed this book. As a devout Dick/Felix Francis fan I was dubious at first as it is written very differently, but from about a third of the way through I found I couldn't put it down.
on 1 July 2017
It is a surprisingly good book with an intriguing plot and fun characters which kept me interested through out the book.
on 8 April 2017
A honest, heartfelt story of a true champion. A truly warming story. You can see the hard work and determination A P McCoy put in, his family and friends feature and it brings tears and laughter. It's a lovely informative story for any one interested or not that interested, you learn a lot of behind the scenes which is very interesting.
on 31 August 2017
I am currently read another of A.P.McCoy books and i am looking forward to reading this book
on 19 March 2017
Great read as far as I'm concerned.
on 2 August 2017
Great book. well worth reading.
on 18 June 2017
Great read.
on 9 March 2017
Racey book
on 25 September 2017
good
on 26 November 2013
I am not sure if Tony McCoy actually wrote this book or not, I hope he did as I found it factual, exciting and moved along at a strong pace. The ending obviously allows for more books to which I look forward. I would recommend the book to anyone who has thriller tendencies a racing interest or someone looking for a period of getting away from it all.