Colour: Black / Black|Change
Price:£54.98+ Free shipping

on 23 November 2013
Great bike lights, with numerous settings and simple elastic straps which are easy to put on and take off. USB rechargeable and indicators to show when they need to be topped up, making them more reliable/ no need to carry or spend money on spare batteries. Very bright... You will be seen! Highly recommended.
on 4 November 2015
Great lights but the plug on the charging cable that is pushed into the light is unreliable and may not connect unless one varies the pressure with which it is inserted. It should just be inserted and work!
on 4 September 2014
Delivery was just a day by Leisure Lakes Bikes and so really efficient; the package came by Royal Mail signed for delivery.

Have mounted the lights in the garage as an initial test of the fixing on handlebars and seat post. In order to get the rear light vertical the silicon band just needs to be angled upwards - one hopes it will stay like this on a ride.

In terms of charging, there is ONE short USB cable included that is used in conjunction with normal smart phone charging plugs or via computer USB ports. However, if say you need to charge both lights simultaneously you may wish to note what I discovered this week. I found that my other USB cables did not fit very well unless held in place by fingers; on inspection of the supplied cable it looks as though the metal part of the micro USB is a tad longer than mobile phone cables. Thus I carefully cut off 1mm from a phone charging cable and it was then a good fit on the light. I've seen on Wiggle review someone mentioned this as an issue so thought I'd publish this tip.

n.b. the lights have not been used on the road yet but from what i could observe on our driveway the daylight setting strobe performance seems excellent. Testing the front light in the dark garden indicated that it probably won't be adequate for country lane riding at night (which I don't require anyway), as I have a normal LED Lenser torch with bike mount that has amazing illumination.

Hope this helps
on 24 June 2015
Really converted to these lights, so small, so bright so effective. Fitting works so well

This set for a god-son, very well received, a bit techy and gizmo so he loved them and far more likely to use them -which is so important

For a very very dark lane would add a light with a big beam in addition, to see (these are fine to be seen which is different)
on 15 December 2015
I would like to review these lights positively, because they are bright (but not too bright for city riding) and easy to attach. However, as other reviewers have mentioned, some of them don't connect properly to the supplied USB cable, making it very hard/impossible to charge them. Out of my pair, the back light is fine and charges without a problem. However, it's proving impossible to charge the front light because it just won't connect to the USB cable.
I complained to the seller (Dennis Winter leven ltd), who said I should return the light for a replacement. I did this (at my own expense, of course). I did not hear anything from the seller for several weeks. I had to send them two reminder emails before they finally sent my old light back with a short note saying "works fine :)". I emailed again to complain and received no reply. Really awful post sales service!
There is another thing wrong with these lights - although I like the way they attach to the bike, the clip on the back (which the bungee attaches to) seems to be made of quite brittle plastic which breaks relatively easily... this may be just my bad luck though - the clip on one of mine broke when it was attached to my bike and my bike fell down. When the clip breaks, you have no way to attach the light to your bike.
So - these are lights that don't charge properly and don't have a long-lived build.
on 13 September 2016
As Expected. Good item.
on 17 November 2013
i ride to work and back on road with no lighting, so need a real good set for the bike. i can take them off one at work and put on so easy. just get them they are top rate . not a bad thing to say about them
on 14 July 2016
First, the positives: they work well - I especially like the different flashing modes and steady on setting if required. They are visible from a long way off and the double quick-flash mode makes it clear to motorists that there a bike ahead.

They charge quite quickly from a USB port.

I'd be very happy with them if it wasn't for the negatives: the charger lead doesn't fit the charger socket very well. This seems to be a design fault as I've have tried two different leads and one works on one light but not the other, and vice versa. Shame really, but they are useless if you can't charge them reliably.
on 30 September 2013
Good build quality, good variety of flashes. Not a big as they seamed on the screen. Battery life quite good. Easy to fit
on 1 March 2015
When the lights arrived, I unpacked them and read the instructions. It said they should be charged, so I followed the instructions and plugged them in, but they would not charge. The plug which fits into the lights would not fit, so they would not charge. I have contacted the seller and they have promised to send me another charging lead.