TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 February 2016
I love these headbands, they are so flexible and flattering. The material has a wire inside them that you twist around to make the 'bunny ears' finish and it can be made to fit any head size. I gifted this black and white stripy headband in amongst a box of beauty items for my daughter's teacher present and she loved it too; it really suits her quirky style.

I also find these headbands handy to wear on the weekend to keep my hair out of my eyes and out of the way whilst I do housework. It's a stylish and practical solution if you still want to wear your hair down. After a while the wire can get too twisted though so it is important to untwist it each time after you have finished wearing the headband. Having said that, they are inexpensive to repurchase.
on 23 June 2016
This is THE worst item I have ever purchased through Amazon. The headband arrived 'folded'. There is a thick wire inside which you wouldn't want round your head and indeed there's no way you could straighten it. Total rubbish so I'm glad it didn't cost very much.
on 25 March 2016
i didnt know this was coming from china as didnt state that ?and i waited like ages for it to arrive and i get that for free postage i shouldnt moan .but when it came just disapointed .looked cheap and felt cheap.the wire in the headband as already come away from the ribbon band .

so off i trotted to a well named store and bought two of there headbands and they are much easier to wear and can be worn in two styles and comfier and i dont have to wait ages for it to arrive in post ..
on 5 July 2016
What a total con! Nothing like the picture, it's a tiny hair bobble, hasnt even got any wire in it and could never be used as a head band, unless I shrunk my head to the size of the shrunken heads on Harry Potter! Extremely disappointed!
review image
on 23 October 2014
The wire within this hair band doesn't go right to the ends so when on and you tie it it's doesn't sit right. Loved the colour but unfortunately the quality didn't match up but I suppose you get what you pay for!
on 30 June 2014
I complained when I received this as it was dirty and had what looks like a blood spot on it. I was goven an immediate refund by the seller so I am very happy with the customer service.
on 29 November 2014
Took ages to arrive and the wire was poking out through the fabric when it arrived.
on 22 September 2014
Love my hair band. Was wary as so cheap but brilliant!! Happy with my bargain find!!
on 16 June 2015
Rubbish
on 26 February 2016
in love with this head band, looks adorable and the wire keeps it in place perfectly, good vaule for money, exactly what i was expecting