Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.48

on 16 September 2013
I really enjoyed this book however the spelling mistakes did get me down towards the end. I read this in two days and would recommend but I am rather anal about spelling and it gets my goat when books are not proof read properly.

A good story with a good ending. Will buy more from this author.
on 4 April 2016
I am delighted that I found this author. I ran out of Kimberley Chambers books and was looking for a new author. I have read four of her books now and loved each one. There's a lot going on and she goes back in time to let the reader know everyone's story which makes it really interesting.
Please do make sure to check out her other books as they really are very good.
on 17 September 2013
Fantastic book with detailed characters and engaging story line which keeps you coming back for more! I couldn't put it down once I started! Yet another book in a fantastic and unique catalogue from Kim Hunter!
on 28 January 2014
This is the second book I have read of Kim's and it was a real page turner - Could not put it down .Still hungry for more of Kim's writing so am ready to download another book. What a fantastic writer.
on 21 September 2013
Omg, I loved this book, I couldn't put it down, all I kept doing was just one more chapter and before I knew it I was at the finish line, always wanting more, I love this author and will on the next book straight away, read it you won't be disappointed.
on 5 August 2013
A n unusual story . Read this in a day. Very intriguing and easy to read and enjoy.
Would highly recommend this authoress .
on 4 September 2013
I have now read all books by Kim Hunter and although this is not the best of them I still enjoyed it - it is easy reading and I tend to save them to read after a "heavy" novel - I always enjoy stories about people and their lives and how they conquer their difficulties.
on 5 September 2013
What a great read. It really brought a lump to my throat. Would recommend it to any one. Brought back memories of my child hood.my grandparents owned a house in Jamaica st.e1.which was just of the commercial road.great book.
on 26 July 2013
Kim your one of a kind .Never read books so meaning as yours .You are my favourite author EVER and you have only written 4 books .In my mind no one can beat you .EXCELLENT .
on 27 September 2013
I've read all Kim's books apart from east end legacy which is next,I'm an avid reader of Martina Cole,mandasue Heller etc,and I must Sat Kim is up there with them,this was a real page turner and tear jerked at the same time,well done again Kim 5********