Customer reviews

on 28 February 2014
Okay, when I started this I was probably 35% interested in the ending (getting Sespian back on the throne if possible, the guys getting their bounties removed, Sicarius and Amaranthe finding each other) and 65% interested in Amaranthe and Sicarius getting their night together that was mentioned in the previous book and finishing what had been in the works since probably book 1 or 2.

I think there was a little too much discussion in the first 40% or so, and with me eager for my two favourite characters to find each other again I may have skipped a few bits though I don't think I missed anything exciting.

There was a lot of action in this one as everything reached its pinnacle: outing bad guys, running into gang members, the return of monsters...it was full on to say the least.

But for me the best bit has to be the epilogue *grins like an idiot* and I'm sure you can figure out what happens in it.

One thing made me almost cry but I wont spoil it by telling you what.

A great ending to the series and I cant wait to read more about Sicarius and Amaranthe's adventure!
on 7 August 2017
Awesome book, great series that ended nicely for the characters apart from one (I shan't say who as it will spoil it for those who have not read the book). I loved everyone of the books in this series and I will miss the characters. Thanks Lindsay for a great read.
on 11 May 2017
Plenty of excitement you would expect from this series and not what you expected. Nicely done with some frustrating events, well worth the read.
I have enjoyed all of this series and I'm sure you will to
on 28 April 2017
A great series of books. All recommended.
on 29 March 2017
Lindsey Buroker is now one of my very favourite authors. I love her story telling and character development, real page turners. At the moment I'm reading myself through all her books.
on 18 July 2017
Good
on 20 June 2017
Great
on 25 June 2017
Brilliant series, a must read for fantady fiction readers
on 20 September 2017
recieved in good order.
on 3 August 2013
I started this series on a Monday, and four days later I had finished them all. The series, and especially this book, are absolutely fabulous. It was a fantastic conclusion, but definitely left me wanting more adventures from Amaranthe and Sicarius and the gang.

I was also amazed to find out it's only been released for a week or two, an absolutely brilliant book.