Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 September 2013
Fantastic album they are back to there best and brings back memories of the O2 Arena in June - Thank you Kings of Leon good to have you back!!!
on 12 November 2013
great album, great track's through out, constantly on play, what more can i say, if your a fan of Kings of Leon you will not be disappointed
on 10 November 2013
I loved KOL's early albums but I realise it must be hard to keep thinking of original ideas, so I suspect they're running out of steam a bit
on 19 November 2013
Love the album, very Kings of Leon but at the same time not boring and not the same as their previous albums. I love the southern sounds!
on 7 December 2013
this is the best album by far every single song on this album is fantastic and i am an oldie lol my son has tryed to steal it off me!!
on 30 October 2013
Mechanical Bull. Sensational album I love it . FIVE Stars .K o L back to their very best. Can,t find a singal bad track on this album.
on 14 October 2013
Not quite a throwback as promised, this album is defo a sequal to their latest work. Only they're fresh and lovey. Great album anyway!
on 2 July 2014
Good album. Easy to listen with no bad language. Can play without worrying about if appropriate to younger or neighbouring listeners.
on 13 December 2013
am already a fan, but this one is really good. I may have said that before! I have it on in the car and makes driving so much nicer!
on 1 October 2013
Back to the original sound they had and not the more commercial Only by the night. If you love KOL you will love this offering.