on 29 August 2013
I hate cleaning the kitchen floor and this makes it a doodle. I haven't tried it on tiles yet but it seems pretty effective. It heated up quickly and left very little wetness on the floor. The extra cloths are a good addition to the device.
on 29 November 2013
I had read lots of reviews and believed this was looking the best product for me. I wanted to be able to use as hand held as well as a steam mop. I didn't realise on first use that the dial had to go round twice to get the main shot of steam.
Found it wonderful for my floors and leaves them almost dry. Have managed to clean my oven glass door which had a few splashes, normal cleaning wouldn't move. The hand held is not too heavy and the water container lasts a lot longer than I expected on full steam. I will find lots of uses for this and it takes up very little space for storage.
One thing I did think could have been better is the instruction book. Everything is over stamped with the makers name which doesn't help when your trying to work out how everything assembles. The supplier does have a help line if people are in difficulty, but Perhaps they may think about changing this. Well done for a good product.
on 7 August 2013
I was uncertain which steam cleaner to buy as there are so many now on the market.
I was drawn to this one because of the price and the way that the unit can be used as a handheld.
I didnt want to spend too much as this is the first time I have bought a steam cleaner.
This product does exactly what it says and I am very pleased.
I initially had a bit of trouble putting the handle together but when I called customer
service a very nice lady told me how to do it.
I have just steam cleaned my kitchen and I am very impressed.
For the price you really cant go wrong.
The water tank holds enough water to easily clean the kitchen and it isnt difficult to
refill if you need to put in more water.
I am very happy and would definitely recommend this.
on 14 August 2013
Bought this product on Wolf s reputation, I am not disappointed. This provides good adjustable steam pressure, far better than products over twice the price. Easy to put together, and break down to handheld which is light and easy to use. Removable tank is easy to fill and allows 20-30minutes steaming. Have not used it yet for all,the household chores but it sailed through the muck in my kitchen with ease . By far the best product of its type I've tried (3so far) delivery was so rapid, it arrived at 9 am after being ordered the evening before. Tremendous. If you are undecided With all the hype out there you could do worse than purchase this little beauty. Firmly recommend this product to anyone.
on 28 October 2013
My wife will get this out just to see the dirt from under the taps ,and aound the toilet seat.You dont know it is there untill you use this Wolf steam cleaner.Our laminate floor is spotless now .And any odd mark n your carpet will soon be removed. Worth every pound we paid for it .Took a lot of choosing a steam cleaner, with all that are going .Looking at the reviews some good and some bad.This is one you want ,it is trouble free. Another first for Amazon....
on 30 September 2013
Excellent item really improves the look of the carpets, can't wait to try it everywhere else. Comes with loaded of extras to use as a hand held steamer. I've already recommended it to all my friends.
on 21 October 2013
Wolf does all that it says and more. It is easy to assemble and easy to use. It is a good product for the money. The only criticism the instruction booklet re attachments could be better but this is a minor point. I would recommend it to any one thinking of having a steam cleaner
on 27 October 2013
Brillant cleaning, however electric cord could be longer - not really a problem
Work top pads very thin have used 3 times and had to repair holes in material
Nozzle attachments do a very good job however constanty falling off
Long Handle almost impossible to remove
Great for flours, good on work surfaces and windows - well worth the money
on 12 December 2013
This is easy to use, the instructions are no help though you have to work it out for your self it is very good for floors freshens up carpets but will not get a stain out. The lead could do with been a bit longer but all in all good product for the price.
on 23 September 2013
Much better than some of the flimsy cleaners that are available. Delivery was quick and the steamer works brilliantly. All the tools you need are included.