Customer reviews

New Horizon
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 November 2013
Their last album was really not my cuppa at all.

This is much more like it, some great tunes and hangs together well.

Production of the vinyl at any rate is superb - not overdone.

My only criticism and the reason for the 4 stars is, its not the stand out album I was hoping for.

I cant help feeling that I have been waiting for the Answer to truly live up to the promise of their first album.
This is a much better effort, but I`m still waiting.
on 18 October 2013
I bought t this on the strength of their past cd's and although it was good it wasnt up to their normal standard. I have liked the music of The Answer for a while now and was hoping to hear something really special this time , but it failed to deliver. Everyday Demons was fantastic and to me it was their best work so far. Its not to say i wont buy their next cd or the next one after that. But i am disappointed.
on 23 January 2017
Purely from a music prospective "Brilliant", be aware that my copy didn't contain the DVD as per the product description, i couldn't be bothered with the nonesense of returning the cd, maybe i should have, anyway any Rock fan out there should get this, and the rest of The Answers albums they are truly a top Band.
on 14 February 2015
I love The Answer. They are a brilliant up and coming Irish band who I have seen live. I have played this record over and over and love it. It arrived well packaged (as usual from Amazon) and quickly.
on 16 March 2014
If you like classic, 70's style rock - you'll love this.

The Answer supported AC/DC on their last world tour. They are a class act, and if there was any justice in the music world - should be huge by now.

Was fortunate to see the guys play some of this live, just the other night. Outstanding!!!!

Great album, with plenty of catchy riffs thrown in. Give your ears a treat!! (see these guys live if you get the chance!)
on 21 April 2014
I didn't know "The Answer" until I got this CD and have been hugely impressed. I don't like to label bands as sounding like such and such so will just say for me this is just excellent main stream hard rock. All sorts of influences come through but come together for a refreshingly different sound. There is also a good mix with a couple of great rock ballads, "Call yourself a friend" is particularly good.

I would strongly recommend this to those who enjoy rock from Black Stone Cherry to Guns n Roses.
on 18 January 2017
great price fast delivery.
on 17 August 2014
The Answer have gone down hill since Everyday Demons. I can't see them lasting as a band unless they really pick up their game. This album is at best average.
on 26 February 2014
I have been a big fan of The Answer since I saw them live on the Everyday Demons tour, I was a little disappointed with the Revival album (Still better than the majority of bands just not as good as their previous efforts!) but I have to say that New Horizon is an absolute cracker. Songs like Concrete, New Horizon and Spectacular are exactly that, plus they've added the three best bonus tracks on a release I have ever heard.

Buy it and support a great band.
on 29 October 2013
What can one say about The Answer - I think that they are absolutely brilliant. Their live shows are amazing.