Customer reviews

on 16 June 2016
Bought for my grandson's 4th birthday, he's a big Ninja Turtles fan and he absolutely loves it
on 30 July 2017
My son really loves this bag
on 5 April 2016
It is so perfect better than what I thought it would be :)
on 8 March 2017
like proper turtle shell Nd at the sametime a backpack for him!
on 4 July 2017
Grandson very happy
on 15 May 2015
Very nice!
on 24 November 2014
We got this bag for our Ninja Turtle crazy daughter! I was put off for a while because of the price but it just looked so good. When it arrived, we weren't disappointed. It looks fantastic, is beautifully made, comfortable to wear (really nicely padded) and the masks are fun too. She has used it every day for school since she got it. She can get everything she needs in it, it's very spacious. It also has some nice little pockets - large back pocket for documents, pen pockets, a clip and a little velcro shut pocket. What amazes me the most is that nearly a year on, it actually still looks as good as the day we bought it, I'm really not kidding! This is the best bag I ever bought and would buy it again in a heartbeat.
on 13 February 2014
great quality product at an affordable price, myself and my partner love retro items and you cant beat this product if you or who you are buying the product for is a big kid at heart.

much amusement to be had from the masks, add a green onesie and a couple of well placed yellow clothes and you have yourself a turtle outfit (surprisingly works better than you think). ordered another for my nephew as he loves it.

at the end of the day its a bag yes but it does have a lot of space in the bag, please note though that it you are after something to carry a weeks worth of holiday clothes this is not for you. if your after a day to day working bag then this is perfect.
on 11 September 2014
great fun
on 15 August 2016
Arrived quick, son loves it! Its very well made, its also bigger than I expected. Bought for turtle mad 3 yr old but it would be big even on my 9 yr old- could get some a4 size workbooks in. Nicely padded straps, waterproof 'shell'. Cant comment much else- my boy won't take it off to let me have a look!

See one answered question