Size: Medium - 5/6 Year- 116cm|Change

on 8 November 2013
I ordered this for my neice. She loved the dress but the Tiara was missing and when I contacted the seller, they offered me a refund had I returned it unworn - I could hardly take it from her once she had opened it! (You can only see the Tiara is missing once it is opened). When I told them I couldnt return it, they offered me £1.70 refund (10%) - not exactly generous. When I questionned this, they became very defensive and said I had reneiged on the agreement. They also asked me not to leave poor feedback. The costume is okay, but it is just a party dress with a picture of Sofia on the front and not excellent quality - its not worth the money they are selling it for and Im sure you could get it much cheaper in the supermarket!
on 8 March 2014
The dress was for my daughters 4th birthday and after rushing in town to find it I had to buy it the 230pm day before on amazon, came in the morning post with my next day delivery so she got it when she woke up. I chose she 5-6 so it would last and it is actually the perfect for for my 4 year old so buy a size up. She hasn't taken it off. Great service and purchase!very happy little girl!
on 13 September 2014
My 4 year old granddaughter loves it but I wish I had ordered the medium size instead of the small as it will only fit for a few weeks before she grows out of it. Luckily she has a 2 year old sister who will be very to happy to wear it.
on 8 January 2014
This dress is good quality material and easily washable. My daughter loves wearing hers and it had been washed almost everyday since christmas and it still looks brand new. I would recommend it to anyone.
on 6 May 2014
This is a very pretty little costume, which seems to be fairly true to size (however my daughter has a small build, so a slightly bigger child mightn't get much wear out of it). The only disappointment was the tiara, which is on the world's smallest band and it feels very flimsy and cheap. It also looks as though a gem is missing from the centre of the tiara, but that's not so important when the headband is too uncomfortable for my daughter to wear!
on 6 December 2015
I ordered this dress for my cousin's little girl as she wanted to have a Sofia the First themed birthday party.
The dress fit perfectly, the quality is great for a costume. Doesn't look cheap at all, on the contrary, it's a perfect gift for any little princess in your life.. Would definitely buy it again for another little girl..
review image
on 2 December 2013
my granddaughter loves this and as it was very responsably priced was a gift for her to attend a fancy dress party - the tiara is well made and the dree fitted by 3 year old like a glove the right length as well so she did not trip over i will definately buy costumes from this provider again
on 18 April 2014
My 4 years old daughter does not like any acrilic trimmings against her skin (she does not have sensitive skin, she just find them itchy) but this dress has NONE! It is not cotton at all but all of it is soft against the skin. Really good quality fabric as well. She and I love it.
on 16 October 2013
I just received this dress for my 3 and 9 months old, it fits like a glove and the details on the dress are really nice. I was planning to buy the dress from Disney Store but I didn't want to pay £30 and decided to order this one here. I have to say I was a little worried that it might would look cheap but it doesn't. It is beautiful! Overall a happy little girl and a happy mom!
on 18 July 2014
this is a birthday present and my granddaughter will be thrilled to bits with iy as she has been asking for one for a while I am longing to see her face when her birthday comes round service was brilliant