on 29 September 2015
A great coat which is warm and waterproof. Plenty of room and true to size for my 8 year old daughter.
Only issue is that the hood is ridiculously small - it only covers two thirds of her head! And for that reason I have given it a four star rating.
Trespass take note.
on 2 October 2016
Really like it, right size, the hood is of normal size ( some comments said it was too small).
The best thing is that, the sleeves have a loop to attach them to the outer layer so you do not have a problem with the child taking it off and the sleeves would end up on the inside.
The fleece itself is of a good quality, and so is the coat itself; even though it is a bit thicker than the thin waterproof jackets you normally get. I still might get an extra jacket for the summer months, I will see how it goes.
on 22 September 2017
Very happy with purchase. Bought for my 2 x 11 year olds as school demands black plain coats. One is tall and thin and the other average height. Got the 11/12 size and both are slightly large on them but not grotesquely so. Growing room! Quality is good but wish there was a zip pocket on the inside.
on 5 January 2017
Love these coats as the dual layer means it is perfect for all year wear. They are always slightly larger than most other brands which means they last a bit longer which is what you want when your kids are growing constantly.
on 12 October 2017
Bought 11-12 for my 9 year old as he's a big lad, this for him with room so it will last
on 21 May 2017
This is a really nice jacket, I bought one for my son and also my daughter, they love to wear the two jackets separately and only wear them together when it is very cold.
The only problem is the hood is on the small side.
on 25 January 2017
Very good quality jacket which has a good thick fleece lining and a hood on the outer jacket. I bought a size larger than I needed for my son and although a little bit big it's not too large. Highly recommend.
on 18 November 2016
I bought this for my son who is an average height and size 6.5 yr old. I originally bought the size 7-8 but had to send it back as it was far too big, it would have fitted an 8-9 yr old. I then bought the 5-6, the perfect size though he may not get 2 seasons from it but at the price I am not to worried.
on 22 September 2014
7-8 fits my 5yr old perfectly (she's 120cm/4' tall though) should keep her snuggly in the winter when out playing!
on 1 December 2016
This is a great coat for our son. He is only just 4 but needs a size 7-8 as he's so tall. Very nicely made and the fleece inside keeps him very snuggly for play time at school.