on 2 August 2013
I was turned on to Lissie's songs 3 years ago when she released Catching a Tiger - also saw her gig in London in 2010 and she's even better live. If this track is an indication what the new album will be like in September, her songwriting now is even better. I know people are making a lot of Fleetwood Mac comparisons, but everyone gets influenced in some way by other artists. Who cares if the music is good...and this is absolute quality!
on 22 August 2013
I hadn't heard of Lissie before this track was recently released, but what a track and what an arrangement. This is bound to be a top 40, if not top 20 hit very soon I think.
on 18 October 2013
When I first heard this song I thought it was one of theirs, but it isn't. Still, really catchy. Lyrics are good for any woman who's had enough from their bloke
on 6 October 2013
Her voice is very reminiscent of Stevie Nicks and that's not a bad thing in my opinion so well worth checking out her other material particularly the covers.
on 13 August 2013
My first exposure to this artist and I'm impressed will sample her previous albums and look forward to her new one