Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 1 September 2017
Good Sound and Good Quality Product..
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 December 2017
good product
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 March 2014
If your looking for a nice sounding headphones then your in for a treat! they are incredibly fantastic at delivering bass, mids and highs like some of the more expensive earphones offer.

The only reason i gave these a 4 star rating is because of how they fit in my ear, they do fit but can be tugged out occasionally unlike my old earphones that stayed in until i pulled them out but for the price and sound quality these are still in my mind a really good buy.

Go on treat yourself to these audio beats and enjoy music again.
on 21 May 2014
I recently bought these CSL 670 in-ear headphones from Amazon Marketplace, and I was quite surprised.

First off, I bought them for use with my Android Tablet. (mostly for watching streamed movies). So I figured 'they are cheap and will do'. But let me tell you how it really was...

Straight off the bat, the flat wire to stop tangling, does exactly what it says. You have to physically tie the wire in a knot for them to NOT untangle. Secondly, after fitting them in my ears and plugging them in I thought I would give them a bit of a test run. I like all kinds of music and chose ..Classical, Country, Rock, Heavy Metal, Hip Hop, and Trance as the tracks I would test them out on.

The earphones performed well in Classical and Country The sound was crisp and clear, throughout the bass, mid and treble.
Rock and Heavy Metal, didn't do too bad either, although I think the bass was a little over powering at times.
Hip Hop and Trance were just mind blowingly good for such cheap earphones. These are WELL suited to the deep bass lines and I heard NO distortion in sound.

Obviously if you want professional sounding ear/headphones then you need a LOT more money, but these little beauties a cracking for the price they are.

My one downer on these would be the fit. They can be a little tricky to keep in at times, but they do come with different size plugs for different sized ears, it may just be that I have weird shaped ear canals.

My advice to you is this.... If you are looking for a cheap set of in ear headphones that will do.... GET THESE. You will be more than happy.
on 2 June 2014
I bought these because I wanted a cheap pair of headphones for traveling and wanted something to bring my total up to qualifying for free postage. I was sceptical about the reviews but thought it worth a try at such a low price. The sound quality is fantastic although I found the bass too intrusive but selected bass reducer on the ipod and found that much better. The fit is snug and it is this which keeps out the majority of background noise or chatter. Even on a bus I was surprised at the blocking out of external sound and the tone and quality of the earphone sound. At the price (or indeed much higher) I would be surprised if you will find better value.
on 26 May 2014
I’m heavy music listener. I’m always listening to the Trance, House, and Progressive etc. Average I listen 3-4 hour per day. With this headphones you get almost 99% sound isolation, build quality is also sound, with good bass line. No problems to listen to music or watching movie on my MacBook. I would recommend this as a replacement for a low/medium price headphones, as I was listening to Skullcandy almost for 3 years, I find this much better in quality and transferring music.
on 12 June 2014
I bought the earphones to use on a holiday flight. They had to sound ok and be fairly robust, with a cable that didn't snag.They have exceeded my expectations on all counts. A really good bass with good all round sound. Plenty of volume. I paid just over £6 for them. I prefer the CSL's to my Shure earphones which cost over £30. What a bargain!
on 26 May 2014
I bought these thinking they'd do the job and the do!
The price is awesome for top quality earphones like these, they work amazingly with my Sony Xperia Z.
Would definitely recommend!!
on 28 April 2014
Can not complain with the service or product. Delivered within a couple of days (on super saver delivery) and the product is great. Comes with the soft ear buds which personally I am not a fan off but easy to keep my old harder style ones and put them on.

Bought two pairs for myself and my wife and neither of us have any complaints with them.
on 13 May 2014
really impressed good sound bass well worth the price did consider skullcandy but after reading about these I made the right choice