on 15 January 2014
Super fast delivery.
Likes: Spare sealing ring was included (usually £6-7, normally needs replacing every 2-3 years), solid construction with several safety features, clear-ish instruction manual. I managed to make a vegetable soup without major mishaps 1st time I tried it!
Dislikes: I first measured my old family pressure cooker's volume with a jug and ordered the 4.8 litre model thinking it'd be a bit bigger: mistake, the new one must be 4.8 litres total volume including filling the lid. It's more like a 4 litre pot volume, of which a max of 3 litres are safely usable, so only good for 1-2 persons. For a family, go for the 6 litre size and above.
on 16 April 2014
Very easy to use would recommend it to anyone. Have used it about 4 times and it so easy to use
on 5 May 2014
this is my 2nd purchase 1st one that good i bought another this ones for making soup at my workplace
highly recommend if your looking for larger pressure cooker
on 8 April 2014
opening the box, i was happily surprised with how solidly made everything was, and how everything fit together nice and easily. for £30 delivered for the 18L model, i was expecting the build quality to be a lot less than this, but i must say it is amazing value for money. the only downside is the poor instruction manual, but the cooker is very standard, and the information is easily found on the internet, so i'm not bothered about this.
on 3 June 2014
Having used pressure cookers for years but being unable to get the same one again, I spent a very long time going through the many choices to try to find a good but economic pressure cooker. I was thrilled to find that I had done just that with this item. The size is just right for the 5 people I cook for, and it is very easy to use and easy to keep clean. It is lightweight and efficient.
I would definitely recommend this item.
on 15 September 2013
very efficient,easy to handle and it does what it is supposed to do.My wife is very happy with this purchase from amazon
on 7 November 2013
I am very satisfied by the way it cooks. It is, I'd say, very easy to use, so this is another positive aspect.
I didn't like at all that inside the pot the shiny metal layer has come away DURING THE FIRST USAGE (I cooked Bolognese ragù for 30 minutes). Now almost all the inside surface of the pot, which looked like the outside at the beginning (see picture), reveals a much darker opaque metal constituent. So it was probably just very bad metallic paint instead of actual aluminum.
I rated this pressure cooker as "It's okay", hoping that what I am cooking is not very bad for my health.
on 28 August 2014
Excellent for cooking vegetables or meats quickly! Please note that on an electric stovetop, the 18L size may be too big for the stove and will not heat sufficiently. I've had to modify the things I put in the cooker so that they reach the right temps.
on 22 February 2014
This is a basic, but serviceable, pressure cooker, that does the job nicely. It is the right size for me, living solo, although it may be a bit small for a family. Easy to clean, and has already saved me a fortune on fuel bills.
on 15 October 2013
I have this pressure cooker now for two weeks. It really does the job! It is very robust and cooks quite well. It makes life much easier.