on 20 March 2014
The first sports bag recieved ripped at the strap within days & i sent it back. Recieved second bag in good time but now two months later there is two rips one at the top & one at the side. Bag used to go to the gym daily & not abused. Really Really disappointed & surpised at the quality from Canterbury. Havent returned it yet. But i will !!
on 26 March 2014
I bought this bag for my son for rugby training. He has had a Canterbury bag before so I thought it was a safe bet. Not so! Do not buy this bag - it is very poor quality, lightweight, flimsy....basically it is tat that you could pick up in any market for under a tenner! It won't last so it's been sent back.
on 18 December 2013
I was looking for a bag for heavier staff than only cloths or shoes so when I bought it I was little bit disappointed. It suets for sport items but not for woking to job. This bag is very light and thin so I could not put any heavier things. I can use it only to go to gym.
on 12 September 2014
Holed in the top within days of carrying soft items that had no sharp edges. Seemed also poorly stitched. That said, still a good bag but thought Canterbury would provide stronger kit. Cheers
on 10 November 2014
Great value buy.bought it for my son who travels a lot and also plays sport/Very tough easy to clean as well.Will buy for myself and my other kids soon
on 6 January 2014
Great rugby kitbag. Large and roomy and very useful interior bag for dirty boots and kit; saves all those carrier bags! Good price and quick delivery.
on 4 October 2014
the zip broke after 2 months , stitching came apart on the straps and handles, and the bag was badly constructed. Total waste of money
on 27 March 2014
Great lightweight bag for the gym. Separate compartment for shoes is v useful. My husband likes it because it's quite manly
on 13 July 2014
Bought it for our daughters boyfriend he thinks it's great. Sturdy, decent sized sports bag.
on 13 May 2015
best kit bag ever. It looks small but you can fit whole adult size cricket kit in it. :)