on 24 January 2014
These are a great thing to have as they serve as a toy in their own right but also are useful for dangling other toys from things like baby gyms, car seats & push chairs. There is a good amount in this set so I've used some to dangle toys and some as a toy on their own.
on 18 November 2015
Read an article saying that links are a "top ten" toy must have for under one years which led me to purchasing these. I was sceptical and thought "how much can she get out of links?". How wrong I was. When my little one, 4 months, first saw them she was memorised. She stared at them intently as if trying to "work them out". They are great for grasping skills at this age as so many different places to grip and are very light. Very versatile. Hang them from car seat, play gym, pram and high chair. Great on their own but also to use to hang other toys up or attach to so they don't fall out of pushchair etc.
on 25 February 2014
My son loves this for teething, which is what I bought it for, as well as being useful as additional links for his play gym. He's been playing with them for about a month and they're still a firm favourite.
on 2 December 2015
I cannot recommend this product enough. Definitely our favourite toy purchase for our baby. From about 2 months he would gaze at the rings which we attached the top of the buggy, captivated by watching them gently swing about. The first time he reached out to clutch one of them was such a delight! He is now 5 months and still loves them, we have bunched them together and he loves swinging them about, we also use them to hang other toys to the top of his buggy to keep him amused. Amazing value, we have had so much use from them and can only imagine they will continue to be loved as he gets older and we different ways to repurpose them.
on 7 September 2016
Best thing we have bought! Always have them handy! Our little one loves fiddling with his hands and these have entertained him for hours. They are easy for him to grab and move around. He loves the noise they make and they feel of them in his mouth. As he's getting bigger hes now starting to be able to pull them apart.
on 7 May 2016
Bought these for my 4 month old granddaughter. You can't seem to get many lightweight toys that young baby's are able to hold and play with, without hurting themselves. These links come apart , so you are able to make them as long or short as you want . You can attach them to the pushchair or highchair for your convenience . Perfect first toy for a young baby.
on 21 May 2016
The links are nice and colourful and a good size. They are quite smooth so any other toys attached to them do fall off them quite easily if you attach them to the pram or something but they're a good toy in themselves.
on 13 August 2015
Simple product but seemingly loved by my 3 month old! Chain is longer than I expected which makes it useful to attach to various other items I.e. Playgym. Nice and bright and strong. Just what we wanted!
on 26 December 2013
Easy for baby to grasp, varied colours, different wiggle/curve/bumps on one side of each link, comes with useful hook for attaching things to pram/car seat
on 20 June 2014
These are great! Great as a toy in itself but also great for attaching other toys to the pushchair, carseat or highchair. Love, Love, Love!!

See one answered question