Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 November 2013
Love the new album, Brendon Urie's voice is amazing! Different to their other album's but still great. Recommend it to everyone :)♥♡
on 10 December 2013
Sounds a little different to some of the old albums but I absolutely love it. Panic have always had a way with lyrics but these ones just stick in your head. One thing I love about panic is that every album is just a little different and this is never a bad thing.
on 10 February 2014
After my sister had been begging for Panic! At the Disco's new album aka. this one I gave in after a couple of minuts begging and bought it to her - it wasn't even that expensive anyway. My sister is a big fan of the group(she's more to their newer stuff that the songs they made to begin with). I needed to clean the house and played the CD so I had something more interesting to hear than the sound of my vacum cleaner. While cleaning and listening to this CD I found it really groovy and kind of weird, but that's part of the charm i guess. All the songs are really cathy and I found myself singing them even after I turned the CD off. My fav songs from the album are Casual Affair, Far to young to Die, Nicotine, Vegas Lights, and Girls/Girls/Boys. The CD contains of 10 groovy half weird sounding songs, that if you are able to look pass the slight weirdness then the CD becomes a joy to listen to. I've already bought my own copy of this!

Thanks for reading!
on 9 August 2014
As a more casual Panic! At the Disco fan, I think this album is the band at their very finest. A great album from start to finish blending rock with elements of dance and pop music. I bought the album on vinyl and the packaging and quality of the record itself is superb, delivering a clear and crisp sound when played. Standout tracks for me are 'Nicotine', 'Girls/Girls/Boys', 'Collar Full', and 'Casual Affair', but honestly the whole album is very listenable. Brandon Urie and the boys have produced one of my favourite albums in recent times with 'Too Weird to Live, Too Young to Die'. Five stars.
on 15 February 2016
Not long been a fan of them but this is one of my favourite albums by them. Its kind of electronic rock. My 3 favourite songs are Vegas Lights, Girls/Boys/Girls and Casual Affair, but the whole album is great.
on 6 December 2013
Panic's style seems to be becoming more mellow and mainstream, and less edgy in my opinion. It doesn't hold a candle to albums such as A Fever You Can't Sweat Out' (2005) and doesn't contain any anthems of the magnitude I'm used to from Panic. However, their latest offering is still pretty good.

The album opens really well with This is Gospel and Miss Jackson, which are arguably the two best songs on the CD. It then seems to simmer down for a few tracks until Far Too Young to Die, and I'm sad to say is a bit mellow at points - where is all the lyrical genius I'm used to and clever twisty stories (i.e. I write sins not tragedies)?

Overall, it is a good offering and worth a purchase. However, I find the distinction between Panic! and more mainstream artists like Fall Out Boy becoming more and more blurred.
on 15 November 2013
- great album. love vegas lights. just one of many catchy songs on the album. not one bad song on the album.
on 9 November 2013
Oh, what can I say about Panic! At The Disco's forth studio album? It is pure listening gold; the whole album plays like a delicious story of love, vitality and desire for the ears.

Their sound has become very techno and, admittedly, it has moved on from the more off-the-wall sound we have known and loved them for. Not to say they have abandoned it because they haven't; their music is still fresh and exciting and the lyrics are just perfect. The change in their sound is refreshing; there is a simplicity to their songs that works fantastically and, in the case of "The End Of All Things", beautifully (which reminds me of "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap. Possible influence, maybe?) Their music though is still full of punch, intrigue and Brendon's unmistakable voice.

If you haven't gathered by now, I couldn't praise this album enough! Of course, it's a dangerous thing to do because those who read this will expect it to be something beyond the likes that music has ever heard and be thoroughly disappointed when they listen to it themselves! So I will point out some flaws and the songs that I don't think quite reflect their best work. "Girls/Girls/Boys" leaves me rather cold and "Collar Full" is pleasant enough but just doesn't quite set me alight. There is a lot of sound changing and distorting going on to Brendon's lovely vocals and they are rarely left alone, which I think is sometimes unnecessary. Also, the songs are all quite short, none of them reaching longer than just over 3 minutes (This isn't a big issue; it's just me being greedy and wanting more of them!) And yes, their sound has rapidly changed and many purists may dislike it.

Panic! At the Disco, I think, have gone from strength to strength, each album they produce becoming my favourite and surpassing the last and they haven't let me down this time. This album is near enough perfection and, for that; I am giving them a well-deserved 5 star and would thoroughly recommend!
on 19 October 2013
I've bought every one of P!ATD's albums (yes, even Pretty. Odd.) so I felt obliged to buy this one too! It's a great album, I feel like it follows on from Vices & Virtues very well, there isn't a huge transition in terms of the overall sound, but there are some modern twists. Little disappointed by the lack of lyrics, always loved how Panic had such dense and interesting story-telling lyrics, whereas the tracks on this album have significantly less. To sum up; I recommend.
on 20 February 2014
Have played this since Christmas, I'm just getting into this. Have got three of there album's and this is equally as good as the others just need to get tickets to see them live, always sounds better.