on 28 May 2014
A little bit bigger than I imagined it. It paired easily and instantly with my Nexus 7 (2012). The sound quality and volume is really very good for the price and size.

My only dislike is that when it's switched it on, paired with another device or switched off, it plays a melody tone quite loudly. This could be problem for those who like to watch the the early morning news at the breakfast table before the rest of the family is awake.

Overall, the quality is pretty decent and I would recommend it. I may even buy another so I can listen in stereo.

Update:

The melody tone actually plays back at the last volume level set when last used. So the trick is to turn the sound down before you switch off to avoid a loud start up next time.
on 14 January 2016
Despite the colorful exterior and the cute "jam jar" packaging, HMDX's Jam Plus Wireless Bluetooth Speaker offers serious audio performance for a speaker in such a compact form. The sheer volume this speaker has will surprise you and the audio quality doesn't distort at high volume. In the Jam Plus intended configuration which links two Jam speakers together to provide better stereo audio, the Jam Plus speakers are easy to pair with smartphones, tablets and computers as a single unit. And as with the last gen Jam speakers, the Jam Plus comes in several bright colors.
on 3 March 2014
I brought one for my nephew, we liked it so much I got one for myself as well. The unit is surprisingly solid, it really feels well put together. It can operated in stereo, but I haven't tried it myself. In mono it really delivers - I have no complaints about sound quality, and I can only praise the way this little Beastie fills as room with sound. Hooking up via Bluetooth is as doddle, and it lasts reasonably well on a single charge (USB micro - charger not included).

The packaging is clever, and reuseable, so the speaker stays nice and shiny.
on 6 September 2017
Love this speaker have 2 now petty they stopped making it
really premium look and feel
and for the size great sound
Bluetooth will not pair with Samsung TVs ... Samsung issue
but pairs with everything else ...even car
sound only no mic
on 19 February 2014
bought two of these to work with my ipod and they are brilliant the charge lasts a long time aswell would deffo recommend.
on 6 June 2016
It was excellent for the first 6 weeks, then refused to hold a charge.
Now Amazon.co.uk website is difficult to return but it is still under 1 year warranty
on 20 June 2017
Good sound and quality really powerful especially when linked with another one, I have bought a few for friends and family, would definitely recommend them.
on 30 March 2017
Small but big sound. Like it a lot.
on 11 March 2017
Really pleased
on 30 May 2017
excellent sound good blue tooth range.