on 16 June 2016
I initially thought some of the comments were a tad prudish before reading this book but it is quite disgusting. The rhyming is terrible and the pictures are even worse. Good job I read the book before my five year old did. And also no audio book - really is a sham. How do you report to Amazon for misleading customers?
on 29 January 2014
My 7 year old loved this and laughed till she almost fell off the chair. However I wasn't so keen and will not be purchasing any other 'granny fartybutt' stories.
on 16 August 2013
I liked this book it was Enjoyable to read I think it should have 4 stars + it had very small writing
on 21 February 2015
I chose 4 stars because I thought it was absolutely hilarious and it was a very good book! However, it was ever so short and there wasn't much going on in the story! I would say this series of books would be for around 7-8!
on 29 October 2014
i love granny fartybutt after reading this i am going to get the others. It is well worth the money. itis sutible for kids age 7 -99 as it is very funny. i ead itbto my brother an sistr who r 7 and really enjoyed it.
on 23 April 2014
My 10 year old thought this was absolute rubbish!

Good job this was free, would have been even more disappointed if I had paid for it.

Only have it one star because I couldn't submit a review with zero.
on 5 February 2014
I chose this rating because it is funny yet short. I think it could be extended but it was funny. I would recommend this book to people who like t have a laugh and people that like poem's
on 18 February 2016
Absolutely could not download free audio version - just sends you round in circles after asking you to enter your email. Very disappointed as only bought book for audio version.
on 17 March 2014
if you get this book make sure you are near a loo.
it had me in stitches,
especially the free bit,
got to be the funniest book of this years picks,
on 7 January 2014
Granny fartybutt is hilarious!! I just read it to my 5 year old daughter for the first time and she loved it and wants me to download more. Well done Lily