on 6 January 2014
The wallet seems to be decent quality for the price although slightly bulky. The coin section is behind where one would normally keep the notes so can be a bit fidgety to get to especially if there is a long queue behind you.

I also noticed that there is a gap in the centre section of the wallet where the coins sit. I am assuming this is how it's meant to be but I would feel more secure if it was sealed.

The only reason this did not get 5stars was because of the extremely long delivery time from (I'm assuming) Hong Kong. It took around a month for this to arrive. Even though the communication was brilliant when I emailed the seller, I would much rather have paid a little extra to get a faster delivery.

All in all, a very good buy considering the price but expect to wait 4 - 6 weeks for the delivery.
on 30 March 2016
very good wallet , decent leather, looks as though it will last as long as my wallet costing 10 times as much, (this wallet was £2.15!!! how do they make it for that?) nice separate pockets (not all bunch into 3 slots like some)for up to 6 cards plus a see through id card part, 3 cards can be "hidden " out of site in the outer part,
and came very very quickly...
on 30 October 2014
The quality of this item exceeds it cost; I recommend it highly. It has yet to be put into use as it was bought as a stocking filler but it appears to be quite robust. It is just the right size for placing in the front pocket of trousers without being uncomfortable and the leather feels good to the touch.
3 people found this helpful
on 19 March 2014
I bought a very cheap wallet for my husband which was awful and didn`t fit any cards or anything in properly, so ditched it. Decided to look on Amazon and found this leather wallet at a very, very reasonable price. It is a very soft leather and very fashionable too! I thought my husband might not like it but he loves it and I would definitely recommend it!
2 people found this helpful
on 17 August 2017
This wallet is really fab, with so many enclosures - and smacks of 'Levi 501's' styling !? tee hee !! I purchased this item as the press button stud on my Faconable purse broke and fell off !, so a great replacement !. Cheers !.
on 21 July 2017
MOST of the wallet is leather, but the windowed ID pocket is just leather-look fabric. The ID pocket came apart, and is no longer secure. The lining of the flip card holder has also come unstitched.

For the price, it's OK, but if you want something that does not fall apart after 6 months, then this is not for you.
on 18 November 2014
This wallet is excellent. The leather has a quality feel. It has plenty of card slots and a zippable coin section that opens widely. For the price I paid (under £3), I would recommend it without hesitation.

NB the styling on mine was subtly different. The press stud on my wallet is midway down the right, not at the top as pictured.
on 13 June 2018
Very nice wallet great value , looks and feels good , perfect for holiday
on 31 May 2018
looks good but not sure if it will stand up to everyday normal use
on 26 April 2018
fantastic Price great wallet, donated it to a works raffle draw