on 28 July 2014
Gangster Vegas is very good value for money. For 69pence you get what I think is the best attempt at remaking gta, to be honest I think it is better than gta vice city. As a user of both games I have compared the two and I think that gangster vegas has the best missions, variety of vehicles, and things like guns, clothes and weapons and the only thing that gta has over gangster vegas is the map size which isn't much difference anyway! Hope this review helps!!

P.s. make sure you have at least 2.2 gb free because despite saying it only needs 2.11 it took up slightly more than that on my device!
on 3 August 2013
It's really really good you can explore like gta in planes, boats ext. And it's fun to just drive about or just... KILL LOL and since I like murdering in this game. I have an idea you save up 500 skill points so that you can do illegal actions and never get caught. IF YOU LIKE GTA GET THIS GAME TOTALLY WORK £5
on 5 April 2014
I think that this game is better than gta, gangstar rio and driver for these reasons:

-fast and not lagy
-graphics are much better
-more land to roam on
- overall better gameplay
-much better story line
-more features helicopters
-you can do boxing aswell!!
-fun missions never get boring

I love it
on 28 July 2013
Captivating storyline, sharp graphics, many times more weapons, vehicles, missions, people etc. etc. Best game on Amazon. A kindle is incomplete without it. You MUST buy.
0Comment| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 February 2014
I think this is the best game on the store. I would have given it 5 stars if there was more missions
on 28 July 2013
Take GTA 4 put it on a tablet and give it steroids. Must have of gamelofts series of games. Will miss out of you don't buy. Good price too.
on 17 February 2014
Picked can't stop playing it is really good.I HATE it when you can't go inside your house. But it still good
on 31 March 2016
this is tthe best game that I have ever played on a kindle I suggest that you get this it is amazing
on 25 August 2013
Best game you could possibly download hours of fun with quite a large campaign and wide span of cars,boats,planes and bikes
on 28 December 2013
the app itself is "ok" however nothing impressive and the app although running on a hi speck phone, the app was very very laggy