on 19 November 2013
The cheapest class 10 card I could find and being from a major brand was a bonus. Popped it into my Android tablet and away I went.
on 10 August 2014
Seems to be working great. The only problem that I had with this card was getting it recognised in my tablet as my tablet just kept giving me the message that the disk was blank and would not mount it.
I did a quick search on the internet, as you always have to these days, and discovered that other people had been having the same problem with 32Gb cards of all brands and each had been fixed the same way as I used which was just to switch the tablet off completely and then to insert the card again and this time it gave me the options to mount/format the card and installation when off without a hitch.
Speed of reading and writing seems to be good and proving to be a good product and altogether an excellent buy at this price.
on 4 June 2014
This product was provided very promptly and arrived in perfect condition. It was sold for a reasonable price. It performs perfectly with the DVR for which it was sold. What more can one say? Excellent value for money. My only problem was that the small leaflet provided with the product said that it would contain Apple-compatible software, but when I put it in my Apple, it didn't see it. It ran fine on my PC, however. But this is not a problem of the product itself; this is a supplier problem and I intend to contact them to try and get the correct software supplied to me. I am optimistic that they will be helpful and this will be fixed. Buy it!
on 21 September 2016
Bought to use with my car camera and it's great. It holds roughly 1 weeks worth of footage, driving around 3 hours a day.
Very happy with this purchase.
on 6 August 2017
Got what I paid for.
on 14 May 2017
Work fine to begin with now has stopped recording .
on 25 May 2017
What's to say, it's an sd card,
on 16 March 2017