• Burn

Price:£0.99

on 27 September 2013
I love Ellie's song because she does have a beautiful voice.
I usually listen Ellie's songs when I want to dance, jump about, etc. 'Burn' is also mood-uplifting. I would recommend 'I need your love' by Calvin Harris feat Ellie G. If you like this genre, you cannot go wrong with Ellie Goulding!
on 28 April 2014
This is a catchy song i heard on the radio and had to get it. Ellie has a great voice and it is mixed perfectly with the music.
on 6 April 2014
All my friends and me love this track, it's so cool. Also the lyrics and music, sound beautiful to the ear.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 December 2013
Not much to say really other than this song has sold loads of copies coz it's so good !! Higly recommended
on 23 August 2013
nice, very lovely and irresistible. will definitely go for more soonest, great sound, very clear, i love it so much
on 25 September 2013
Fresh, new song that hasn't got old for me yet and I've been playing it non-stop.

Bit of a change from her normal music, which is good, and I really like this new single.
on 2 November 2013
It has a good beat, just a little bit repetitive. I think of it as a pop song but have no idea what it's official classification would be. Overall I like the song quite a lot.
on 27 December 2014
Great album wish they would stop re-issuing the same album with a few extra songs again and again conning us as usual they wonder why people don't bother buying anymore
on 15 August 2013
I lie this song it is a mix of relaxing and dance, I am really starting to like Ellie goulding her voice is very unique
on 14 December 2013
I can takeor leave warbly Ellie but my kids both liked this track so we downloaded it and lo and behold it's on "Now thats....87" when will I learn?