Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 10 September 2014
I initially looked for Epsom Salts to make my own fabric conditioner and then discovered its many uses. Using it in the bath is pure heaven, SO relaxing and your skin feels extra smooth afterwards too. This product is excellent - easy to pour into storage containers and it does also work for my washing (with a few drops of lavender oil). I'll certainly order this again - but I'll purchase a bigger pack!
on 15 June 2017
a great help to the feet and such a saving buying small bulk quantity
on 10 March 2017
Good product, swift delivery. This was a repeat purchase.
on 1 March 2015
I have been buying Epsom salts from my local chemist for years and this is much more reasonable in price and the product/delivery is excellent. I use it in the bath for arthritis. Delivery was very quick.
on 15 June 2017
on 20 November 2017
thanks
on 10 December 2017
Excellent product for those aching joints or skin problems or just to relax in the bath. Good service.
on 26 February 2014
These are good quality epsom salts. I've used them for lower back pain and to ease general rock climbing aches and pains. I chuck a generous handful into a hot running bath and then wallow, don't add soap or shampoo as this lessens the effects. Rest in a warm place afterwards, drink plenty of water, take it easy - works like magic. Always quick delivery from this company.
on 13 March 2014
These salts have been a godsend after childbirth. Wont go into detail, but have proved soothing and healing in certain places! A great baby shower gift for the expectant mother! A friend bought for me and I was like hmmmm why do I need these... turns out I def did so ordered more!
on 31 August 2013
arrived very quickly will order again , i use this for bathing as i suffer with fatigue, very effective on aching and tired limbs