on 1 July 2017
I've used these at least three times a week since Jan 14 and have no complaints at all. I changed the battery after about 3 years, it has been splashed, cleaned and banged about and still works like the day I bought it. Testing with York weights it's about 0.1kg out at 20kg, but I suspect that's the weights!

I wish every purchase was this reliable!
on 12 August 2017
The scales worked twice before the battery warning came on. Replaced this. Scales however are not working properly. They do not work when I stand on them. Instead I have to tap them on the floor to get them to light up. I registered this complaint when this happened a couple of months ago but have heard NOTHING. Amazon were made aware also, as thus far have heard nothing from them either.
on 24 May 2017
The item was OK but it's not durable. Being next to my sink it got a little wet and never worked again. Items like this should be waterproof or something. In the end I went back to mechanical scales.
on 15 May 2017
Nice looking scale at an amazing price pity it doesn't have stones weight on it but we are learning to deal with kilos
on 28 April 2017
Keeps me in the know of my weight. Good price. Helps me out while doing exercise to loose weight.
on 2 July 2016
Awesome product.It gives accurate reading eveytime.One have to tap it 2 or more times to make it on.At outset it was taking time to calibrate and we ( me and my wife) were like..Oh no.! Yet another scale which doesn't work properly.But to my surprise it worked perfactly fine after few usage.I would defintly recommend this to others.
on 3 March 2017
Easy to use, accurate, slim, good price and arrived within days.
on 16 July 2017
Easy to use and keep clean but keeps on lying to me !! lol
on 14 May 2017
Sleek design and modern looking. Only downside is it needs a firm tap with your foot to switch it on. Other that that I'm happy with this. As it's glass, out it in a corner!
on 19 July 2017
The scale is very good. It works only on the hard floor, not on the carpet!