Price:£129.00 - £129.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 8 July 2012
My 15 inch laptop fits in nicely and is secure. There is enough space for other items too (about the same amount as the size of another laptop). The quality of the leather is excellent (it is soft leather) and it is very well made. I preferred a bit lighter brown but still happy. It is light in weight and the shoulder strap is very efficient. If your laptop is bigger in size you need the bigger version. (I recommend bigger version to stay safe).
on 6 September 2013
This is a nice bag, just the right size for me and very well made with nice quality leather.
There are, however, two things to point out:
- there are no studs or anything on the bottom, it is just flat leather, which will get scuffed as hell during thousands of hours on train station platforms.
- the leather where the handle is held on is quite thin, which in my experience with bags isn't a good thing, the handle may snap off after a time.
But on the whole a very nice bag.
on 6 June 2013
Very beautiful bag, looks better than in the picture. Plenty space practical compartments, strong... What more can I say very happy with my purchase. strangely has a key lock with no key but hey for £109 still a 5 star purchase.
on 24 November 2013
When I was looking for a briefcase online, I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted other than I didn't want one of those black, combination-locked attache cases. I eventually picked this one because it looked gorgeous, the reviews were decent and the price was excellent. I was a bit sceptical, though, that it would look as good in real life as it does online. I was amazed when it turned up. The quality of the leather seems outstanding. It looks fantastic and smells like you would expect expensive leather to smell. It compares well with cases costing three or four hundred pounds on the high street. I've only used it for a week so far but I'm mightily impressed. It doesn't have studs on the bottom so it may not suit if it's going to get a battering when you use it but I'm going to be careful with mine. If you're after something that looks great and makes you feel good when you carry it, get this. If you need something that's going to get bashed up and thrown around, this may not be the one for you - if I'd had it for longer, I'd be able to report on how robust it is.
on 17 June 2014
Quality of this bag is good but it is not as big as it appears. The depth measurement is accurate but the bag is much wider at the base than at the top so does not hold as much as it might. Room though for a small pile of papers and a MacBook Pro 13" which is well- protected. Bag looks good and seems well-made.
on 6 December 2015
Lovely bag but just waaaaay too small for a 15" laptop. I need to change it for the larger 17" size so just waiting to see what Hideonline.com can do to facilitate this as I live abroad.
on 25 October 2013
Bought this for my wife as she needed a briefcase for work, this has been everywhere with her over the last year and is still looking good. A well made item. definitely recommended.
on 29 November 2013
Leather was very hard and a shiny, not what I expected in photo. very disappointed....not flexible leather bag...just brought another one in soft leather
on 29 May 2015
I returned this within a day. The tan colour is more orange than brown and the leather is not as expected. Shame as looked a bargain.
on 13 March 2013
This case has been my best purchase on Amazon EVER!!!! It screams quality and at a great price too. You won't be disappointed.