Customer reviews

2,585
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 5 April 2014
Good affects,but not as good as i thought it would be,thought the end was a bit disappointing.
as it didnt show how sandra bullock was picked up after landing.
on 15 June 2014
Open water in space but with no sharks could have done with some.So far fetched,exellent special effects,a script you could have got on a postage stamp.George clooney waisted and could not believe that bullock was nominated for an oscar.Apollo 13 is a far superior and acted film with far more suspense.
on 24 January 2015
I love this film! I saw it at the cinema and although I know a few friends who didn't enjoy it I thought it was a very well made film which was visually stunning!
on 27 March 2014
Always love most of the movies that Sandra Bullock stars in and this is no exception. Almost a solitary star in this movie and, the 3D effects are quite stunning.
on 5 October 2015
Truly a spectacular film. Sandra Bullock has possibly given the greatest performance of her career in this epic tale of survival in the harshest of environments.
on 7 April 2014
What a fantastic film. wish I had a 3D 72" screen at home.
Good value, speedy delivery. Check out the 'Framestore' web site for more info on the film.
on 6 April 2014
Brilliant film with stunning visuals and realistic action. The shots of planet earth from space are breathtaking. Definitely one to add to your film collection.
on 8 January 2014
I got incredibly psyched about watching Gravity ever since I first heard about it, especially as Alfonso Cuaron was directing (I loved Children of Men). I was determined to watch it so sat down last month in the cinema in 3D.
I was concerned I was going to be too hyped up and be disappointed, but it somehow manaed to EXCEED my already astronomical (sorry) expectations. The cinematography was Alfonso Cuaron standard, the CGI was AMAZING, the 3d just enhanced it, and I loved how they kept most of the film scientifically accurate - sure, I know there are bits that aren't such as the ISS is on a completely different orbit to the Hubble telescope, but I really did not care. Some people moan about the plot, but I really enjoyed that part of it as well - it felt more human.

I am someone who has seen many films - it must be in the thousands by now - and I can safely say this is the best film I have ever watched, which I had never been able to say before I saw it.
on 13 March 2016
do not expect, jump out of the screen 3D effects as you don`t get them ,,, this 3D film seems to be all about depth of field a little bit of a let down really
on 28 March 2015
Excellent. Enthralling. Couldn't take my eyes away from the screen the whole time it was on. The acting of George Clooney and Sandra Bullock was all inspiring.