on 18 October 2014
The straps are far too short. I have quite thin ankles and still cannot get them to attach securely. No worth sending hem back so got my husband to sew on longer straps.

Then I realised that the weight quoted was for the pair! All the weights I've bought before have been quoted 'per weight', so not only were they too small but they were also only half the weight I'd expected!.

Not happy at all but at that price not worth all the hassle of returning.

For all that they are well made just so small that they would only fit a child.
on 6 October 2013
I was very impressed by these ankle weights. Good value for money and quality is acceptable, considering the price. It will not last forever but I have been wearing it for over 2 weeks during the whole day with the occasional 7 mile walking/running and they are still going strong. Quite comfortable and secure. I am very happy with mine and will be buying another set once mine eventually fails. Just be aware that the weights sold as 3kg(with 3KG written on them) means 1.5kg each.
on 28 November 2013
I bought these weights for my 8 year old who is having to do daily physio. They don't really sell weights for kids, so I was looking for something adjustable. These fit his ankle really well and I was pleased to be able to get 2KG for him. Would have been nice if I could buy a pack with a few different weights - ready for when he is asked to increase to 3kg or 4kg. Weights also arrived quickly which was great because he needed to get started with his physio quickly after a long period in hospital.
on 3 December 2013
Ordered these to help my dad exercise after an operation. They arrived quickly, are easy for him to attach and can be attached to his leg easily. A very good buy.
on 1 August 2016
Not bad, straps okay but a little thin. Most wrist and ankle weighs deteriorate over time and end up leaking sand especially if you use them often and harshly as I do, but one pouch leaked quite quickly (3 months in). I would still but again.

Tip, if you do get a leak, completely soak the gap in super clue and allow to dry. Works a treat.
on 6 June 2015
Bought these for use in martial arts training, but they are not suitable for this purpose. They are cheaply made, with a very coarse fabric and they do not adjust tightly enough, so they tend to move about on your arm or ankle. If you wanted them just for occasional strengthening exercises, they may be ok, but not for any serious work.
on 2 May 2015
I'm very happy with these ankle weights,

they are designed for toning exercises such as glute kick backs, donkey kicks, side leg raises, squat jumps, jumping jacks etc not running for miles & miles!

They are made well and the straps are more than long enough with a d-ring feed through designed to assist in keeping them in place while you perform the exercise!

Great value for money, decent product and well worth the buy!
Please read the description properly (5kg = 2 x 2.5, 4kg = 2 x 2.5kg etc) and I assure you you won't be disappointed
I recommend these for anyone looking for low cardio non impactive toning workouts
on 16 April 2014
The ankle weights are exactly what I ordered and as required. the are of good quality and will help with strengthening my legs
on 17 May 2014
ive recently had a knee replacement operation, and these little 1kg weights were a great help in recovery.really well pleased
on 3 October 2013
The weights are very good and they fit on well, and are very good. You can make it as tight as you like so it wont fall off, it works both well on arms and legs, but using it on arms you should wear a jumper or long sleeve shirt because it can irritate your arms if you punch fast while using it wearing it on your arms of course