on 27 November 2013
For the money you are paying it may be ok. It looks more like plastic and the writing is bad.
My nephew didn`t like it at all.
on 4 December 2013
Received very quickly my mum will love it as we are both LOTR fans but I didn't receive the gift bag clearly stated in the description very disappointed as now I've had to spend more than what I should have to buy a gift bag.
on 7 March 2014
When I received this it looked a lot better than I expected after reading other reviews, the gold was bright and solid in colour and the write looked accurate. BUT I can only suggest this as a display piece to maybe hang up or put down somewhere to look nice as within a week ALL the gold coating had been rubbed of by the chain, my clothing or skin apart from inside the writing where it isn't rubbed. You could use a thread or leather cord or wear it on a finger but I couldn't say the same wouldn't happen still
on 5 September 2013
Bought this for my lord of the rings mad son. He loves it and for the price I am over the moon. Chain is a good length with a clasp at the back making the ring removable. Great product.
on 27 February 2014
I received this item promptly and product is ideal to complete my son's costume for World Book Day. The price of the product was very reasonable however the charge of just over £5 for postage and packing was too high considering the item came in a flat cardboard envelope and hardly weighed anything. I would have thought the postage would only have needed to be the cost of a large letter.
on 18 September 2013
this is a good ring. if your a lord of rings fan you will truly like this. the elvish on the inside is accurate to
33 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 February 2014
It says gold plated, but to be honest you would never know as it just looks like cheap plastic and the chain broke in less than a week. Didn't think it was worth the money, especially as I had to pay delivery charges as well!
My son likes it, although very disappointed when the chain broke. The only good thing I can say is the delivery was quick.
on 10 February 2014
Overall, this ring was very good and I was pleased with it. The inscriptions were accurate but with slight imperfections. The inscription were on the inside and outside so better than the £20 noble collection one. Overall great product and good weight to it. I am very pleased with it.
on 11 February 2014
swift delivery and you get what you pay for. it's a copy of the one ring but, it's noticeably cheaply made. Good for my young son who's a fan of th Tolkien created LOTR universe, means I haven't completely failed as a father.
on 20 November 2013
Great purchase, just what my son wanted! Good quality for a cheap price and as an added bonus it comes in a lovelt little gift bag too! Would highly recommend this.