on 18 February 2016
I bought this as "hidden" 18.10.13. I feel this is more for YA/NA. The characters are 21, 22 but act like teenagers i.e. very young, skateboarding, surfing. It's especially young acting for soldiers who'd been in Afghanistan. I didn't act like this in my early 20s, nor did my children. Having known soldiers, they were actually more mature at 21. (Remembering Rob Slingsby SAS KIA 11.4.79 aged 21). Lots of typos. The writing was not my cup of tea.
on 25 October 2014
This book has been sitting on my kindle for nearly a year and I almost didn't read it but I'm so glad I did. I would have missed out on an amazing, emotional read. It is beautifully written with two characters who really need to help themselves before they can help each other. Both Nick and Lyndsey have an inner strength that they don't realise. Life has presented them both with more than anyone should have to deal with but they have survived it. A powerful story that wowed me completely.
on 14 September 2013
Really enjoyed this boom from start to finish.. Has so much going on that I never found myself bored or wanting to skip a page! Cannot wait for the next :)
on 3 November 2013
Really enjoyed this story ....had lots of twists on both sides of the story ....u could see how fight in a war changes a man and women who thinks she not worth to be loved ..

Hope a follow on from this book comes along ,so we can see wants next for them both ...
on 18 February 2014
Nick and Lyndsey both have regrets, and need to deal with them in order to move on. The book deals with 2 difficult issues very well. A lovely book that will make you smile but will also make you weepy! A recommended read.
on 4 November 2013
Brilliant, loved it, what a fantastic book. Totally lovable and believable characters with the right amount of humour, romance and suspense. Totally recommend this and would be a brilliant addition to your beach bag.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
An absolutely amazing read. Loved all the characters and their stories. Can't wait to read more about Gabe next. Definitely couldn't put it down.
on 1 November 2013
Wow I really enjoyed reading this book. It dealt with a difficult subject with compassion and dignity. I will definitely look out for this author again
on 12 March 2014
Great story, read this and followed up with concealed, written really well, and easy to read. Looking forward to the follow up book.
on 3 May 2015