Medela Women's Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra, Black, 38C (Manufacturer Size:Medium)
Size: 40C (Manufacturer size: M)|Colour: Black (Black)|Change

on 7 May 2017
Present for my daughter. She says it fits perfectly and is the most comfortable bra she has worn. Would highly recommend for both pregnant and nursing moms.
on 26 February 2018
Love it! So comfy! I used it at the end of my pregnancy (although i had to extend the band). And I still use it while nursing my little one.
on 28 November 2014
I already have two of these bras & I'm absolutely delighted with them. I ordered this one for my 94 year old mother who unfortunately changed her mind & I had to return it unopened. I received a postage paid return & a very prompt refund - so thank you to the company. However, I highly recommend these bras as they are the most comfortable I have ever bought.
on 11 December 2017
not designed for larger breasts, however still comfortable to use as a night-time support or for around the house
on 10 February 2017
The BEST bra for nursing. Very flexible and will expand with you and still fit once your milk settles down. Can't recommend it enough.
on 24 October 2017
Comfortable and supportive, great in late pregnancy as well as for nursing
on 29 April 2015
Before pregnancy I was 34/32D. Have been wearing a 36D since first trimester. I got the medium as I figured my rib cage would hopefully go back before cup size. Medium fits great, a little tight sometimes when sitting slouched but I am 41 weeks now so everything feels that way. The cups are nice and thick.
2 people found this helpful
on 14 November 2014
I can only imagine how great this bra would be for someone with a small-medium size chest. Or any bra for that matter. It's clearly very comfy and I know people who swear by these bras. Unfortunately I am a 34FF pre-pregnancy and something like a 36GG/H now and this bra (size XL) is no-where near roomy enough in the cup, but really quite big around the back. Shame.
3 people found this helpful
on 10 May 2017
The bra fits well and is very comfortable, especially the foam inserts help relieve breastfeeding nipple pain as its a great barrier between them and your clothes. The clasp is easily undone with one hand. The bra also washes well in the washing machine, no fraying so far.
on 13 January 2015
I have tried quite a few nursing bras over the last 3 years and this one is by far the best. It is a perfect fit with the variable breast sizes throughout the day, very comfortable over the front, back and shoulders, soft material kind to the skin, very discrete under the clothes, and lasts for several months of constant use and washing before starting to look tattered.