Customer reviews

on 26 November 2013
Bought this as a Christmas gift and it's absolutely beautiful. Love the fact that it has a different nail polish for every month of the year. The colours are lovely and varied and the box just tops it all off a treat.
on 9 December 2013
This is not a product review (It's Nails Inc, so I know this is a 5 star product!) but rather a review of my experience trying to get one of these lovely sets.
I placed an order two weeks ago when this was on offer and I have just received an email stating that they were unable to source any more.
This is not an old or discontinued product. It's this seasons' stock and is actually still in stock directly from Nails Inc, so it would have been nice if you could actually have made an effort to 'source' some more for your customers that have faithfully placed an order with you instead of waiting two weeks to simply say you'd sold out. I will be keeping my eye on this product page and if it comes back into stock any time soon (probably at full price) I will be contacting Amazon.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 December 2013
As an avid Nails Inc fan I couldn't believe my luck when I saw this set for £29.00. It is currently being sold on nailsinc.com for £42.00! There's a good range of colours and special effects in this collection and it would make an ideal present for a younger person (unless you're age inappropriate like me!). The glitter varnishes are very unusual and make a change from the bog-standard plain ones that are flat in texture and all one colour. The large silver diary-style box is also somewhat attractive and adds to the appeal.
on 27 December 2013
Bought as a gift - has already been used by a very happy recipient. Can't really comment myself on the product but have only heard positives from my wife so all good from my perspective.
on 26 December 2013
Lovely set, great price, amazing gift!! Highly recommended. Lovely selection of colours & comes in lovely presentation box, perfect for anyone who loves nail varnishes
on 21 December 2013
Lovely collection of polishes that are usually expensive so it's a real bargain, beautifully packaged, was really impressed, especially February's colour!
on 21 February 2014
Such gorgeous quality, beautiful packaging and a fab collection - you could never get bored with these little beauties in your possession!
on 27 December 2013
Love nails inc anyway and the different effects you can make from this collection are lovely, nt taken it off since buying it.
on 26 December 2013
I can't wait to use this it is even better than I thought in a lovely box but the nail varnish is amazing
on 6 August 2014
My girlfriend was super happy with the product which arrived exactly as expected.