on 19 March 2017
Cheap, but very good. Have had no problems with it coming off the tank. Use the safety strap to secure it to the handlebars, just in case. I'd never used a tank bag before, and it has truly changed my life. Or at least, I don't need to stop, take my rucksack off, and get whatever I need out of that. Great for maps, food, water, wallet, food. Has a see-though section for some route notes. Tried the sat-nav in there, but could only see reflected sky on its screen. It isn't waterproof, but does a good job nonetheless.
2 people found this helpful
on 23 November 2015
I bought the tank bag for my Honda cbr 500 .it fits ok and is quite spacious. The map
Pocket is superb. I am very pleased with my purchase.
4 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 31 July 2014
This item is awesome and ideal for smaller bikes like 125-250cc motorcycles. Trial the luggage today on way to work and the straps and magnetic worked perfectly, Would recommend buying again from seller. Well worth the money. Thanks
4 people found this helpful
on 6 March 2016
For the price a very usable bag. map pocket takes a good sized travel map and the side pockets deep enough for spare gloves and other items. It won't last as long as my old Mammoth, but at this price one a year is feasible
on 19 November 2016
Looks great, has room to put light small items in, however, when riding the pannier moves around the tank and moves upwards towards the handle bars restricting use, the magnets don't seem strong enough. Shame, has potential but doesn't even stay attached to the tank with gloves in.
on 16 January 2017
A great little bag for the price. To give an idea of capacity I have fitted an ordinary family size loaf of bread in it. Along with a disc lock, keys, wallet, phone and a copy of MCN with a little room to spare.
on 10 September 2017
Not yet had it long enough to say how well it will stand up to use. However, it does look good value for money and will fit some waterproof overlayers, an extra warm layer and all those fiddly things you want quick access to. I particularly like the map window which is a good size. The magnets seem ok but I would also use the retaining strap if your bike is not faired.
on 26 March 2017
rearly good buy does not move while on tank. very pleased with it.
on 28 October 2016
It's pretty good. The magnets could be stronger and I don't trust it to be waterproof but it's fine for keeping weight off my back.
EDIT dropping from 4 to 3 stars
The plastic on the map window has broken open after only a few rides meaning the bag is even less waterproof than before.
on 4 July 2017
Threading has already ripped around the zip so no longer waterproof or very well secure, have only done a few runs to the shops, nothing too excessively heavy or large. Bought to go on a trip down to Spain shamefully this won't be coming along, very handy bag shame there isnt much quality.