on 18 May 2014
very comfortable slippers and looks awesome, take care of them and they will last.But due to its shear size and white colour, they will eventually get dirty and would need to be cleaned somehow. I recommend washing them by hand.
on 21 January 2014
I would recommend this product which we bought for our daughter in law at Christmas to everyone. Jen is a huge Tim Burton fan. The slippers arrived before there expected date and from the moment of opening them they were placed on her feet.
on 5 January 2015
This product fitted as expected and are nice and comfy, the base/sole are very cushioned and the product looks great.

A great buy, good price, prompt delivery and well packaged
on 22 February 2014
Birthday present for my friend. She was and still is so happy. She is a big fan of the movie and said the slippers fit well and very comfy.
Thank you.
on 15 February 2015
great fun gift. fantastic birthday present for a friend. a fun purchase, would recommend it to any tim burton fan.
on 17 January 2014
Was a present for my sister and she loved them :) good quality and worth the buy especially for presents
on 3 May 2015
Item as described. Delivery as promised. Great!
on 13 August 2015