Customer reviews

Size: FR : M (Taille Fabricant : M)|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£133.48+ Free shipping

on 13 May 2017
absolutely love it! the size was perfect, i was in doubt about it becouse some ppl reviewed that u should take 1 size higher i took XL and its excellent. first im 1.90m tall and my weight 89kg so avarrege body and XXL about right could use it with hoodie. about product its soft and looks top class, slaves long and my arms too so im very happy with this size also colours looks like PRO. also took it first with my t-shirt and in few sec i felt very warm in it so guess that would be super warm winter jacket. at the moment am trully happy if i would see any bad things on it i will let u know but atm with the price i guess i did best purshuse in amazon (would say so far) but im a loyal amazon costumers so im trully jappy with this product. have a nice day folks.
on 24 March 2016
Love this jacket but do not buy as the Zips keep falling apart. I initially got this replaced as within the returns policy but having got the replacement and two skis in the zip broke again. Due to stitching and seals the zip itself is too problematic to replace. Typically I am now out with policy and therefore stuck with a jacket I can no longer use. Don't buy.
on 11 March 2017
Very warm & nice fit
on 6 February 2015
Bought for my Christmas and, 1 month later, loving it. Great quality and very warm/comfortable. Loads of folks asking where I got it too!
on 19 December 2013
This is my second Nebulus purchase. Good quality and lots of pockets and features. I wouldn't have paid full RRP but sale price keeps it competitive with other quality brands. Slow shipping 17 days. Would advise people to order one size bigger.... unless you like snug :)
on 25 November 2013
Great quality products at very good price - I would go sofar as say for this quality I would have been prepared to pay at least £250.

Sizing, I found I had to go up a size from my normal Uk sizing - as did a frien dwho order dthe same after seeing mine.
on 28 September 2015
Amazing savings on an amazing coat. Looks great, feels great, breathable but keeps the cold out 100%. The only bad thing I have to say is it is a little too warm for England in autumn!! (Iceland here we come!!)
on 9 February 2017
Excellent value at greatly reduced price
Great fit XL for 42" chest with room for layers
Don't know what the zip issue in a previous post was all about- it's a high quality high end jacket
on 4 May 2016
I can only echo other purchasers, in spite of the flimsy zips it seems an excellent jacket, but only at the reduced price. At the full original price it's bad value.
on 1 September 2016
excellent! not boring as the ones you can get from UK shops.
Spend xmas in Scotland and 1. People looked and noticed 2. Alpine style 3. I feel great in it