on 29 April 2014
I am so happy with this purchase I bought it for me and my two Spanish friends they at
so lovely looking and strong and I know they are going to last long I'm so happy it's a definite must have no question about it if your hesitating on don't know they are worth the money by 100% more they are perfect and amazing just buy buy buy
on 25 February 2014
Absolutely stunning I bought these for my Cypriot and greek friends and they adored them. They are great quality and are really chunky and pretty. I will definitely buy more for my whole family. It's a beautiful gift and looks way more expensive than it actually is. I am in love with them I recommend the purchase. Also came in bubble package which is great!
on 24 October 2013
I have been loonking for some Hamsa evil eye bracelets for a while. When i found these, i knew i had to have it. They arrived and they were even prettier live than on the photos. Well built and well detailed. Really enjoyed it.
on 3 December 2013
I had been looking for these and with a birthday and christmas coming along I went for this as I could split them up keeping 1 for myself, give 1 to my mother and the other for my sister. 10 out of 10
on 26 November 2013
I absolutely love these bracelets, me and my friends have been looking for these for a while. Service was excellent and they arrived so quick
on 3 February 2016
The bracelets had more of a blue cobalt colour strap when I was expecting dark blue but the quality of the bracelets are really good. It's very long lasting and durable. Very nice design too.
on 18 January 2014
LOVE THESE BRACELETS AND TO GET THREE FOR THE PRICE,AMAZING.MY HUSBAND AND I WEAR OURS ALL THE TIME AND ONE SPARE INCASE OF STRAP BREAKAGE.
on 1 May 2014
These arrived and looked beautiful. Gave one each to my daughters and they are still wearing them. I will definitely consider re-purchasing for gifts
on 5 September 2014
They were really nice,I bought six and gave to my friends and they love,nice material .
on 25 January 2015
Yeah, these little bracelets are my favourites, you put them on and forget about it