on 25 September 2013
I'm most impressed with this speaker. Easy to slip in your pocket or bag and has a good sound quality. Lasts well between charges.
on 13 September 2013
It is small, it is lightweight, but it does the job. I I think I will be replacing my travel speakers with this. Airlines have such tight weight allowances, and my previous speakers weigh 2 kg. this, feather weight, but it would serve the purpose. I will be getting more as gifts!
on 26 May 2014
Ok so it was "cheap" at £20 but not really because it doesn't really work! There is a slight increase in volume when I can eventually position it to the millimetre where it actually picks up. Even then, there is an annoying "feedback" popping sound as well all the way through the music.

Will have to look at a more expensive bluetooth type speaker. In this case, I guess you get what you pay for. Real shame as I liked the idea of this especially the size & transportabilty.
on 19 December 2013
Great little speaker....seems to work with most phones. Really easy to use.... but I use an elastic band to keep the phone in place as it can move about with vibration.