on 9 July 2016
An awesome book, if a little 'text book' like, i.e. there are better books if you're looking for more of a narrative about Coaching, or case-studies, for example, but it is an excellent reference.
on 16 November 2014
Great service and delivery.
The book is an excellent read, easy to navigate through the pages, it does not overwhelm you with lines and lines of text, which just makes you switch off. The message and guidance is delivered in simple terms making it a pleasurable read. Great tips highlighted and a recommendation for any manager embarking on the coaching path and the GROW model.
on 13 August 2015
I bought this for work. We are always being told to use the GROW model, and despite attendance on a number of courses, I thought this would be a good read. Indeed it was. Pretty basic and specific on the GROW model, but gives you some excellent hints and tips on the GROW model. Highly recommended.
on 24 March 2014
An interesting read with some theories and techniques. I would have liked to have seen more examples of coaching in the work place. For me the comparisons to the sporting world were interesting. However sports people are motivated regarding their individual sport. In the work place motivation is more of a challenge.
on 30 June 2016
I really struggled to get into using this book for its intended purpose, of helping me get better at line managing my staff

It's aimed more for professional coaches. My fault really
on 27 October 2016
I have just started training to become Life Coach. This book has been recommended as part of our reading material. It appears well written, explaining the principals of coaching and giving helpful examples.
I struggle with academic books as so often they are heavy going and thus easily forgotten. I feel confident this book will help support and educate me on my coaching journey.
on 6 March 2018
An excellent intordatuon to the GROW model of coaching.
on 4 April 2017
Great book on the fundamentals of coaching for performance. Incredible value and speedy delivery. What's not to like?
on 12 December 2017
very good
on 1 November 2017
Very good for coaches of any type to recap on techniques.